Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 AM Alarm

+3
Tuckerbunnies
Velvet.Tears
Ruffin
7 posters

Go down

5 AM Alarm Empty 5 AM Alarm

Post by Ruffin Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm

[b]Ruffin has taken to jumping on our bed at 5AM she scratches away at the top of the quilt untill she has woken me up then she has to have ears and nose tickled then when Lady Ruffs has had enough of that over she goes and wakes up Ann then the fun starts jumping from pillow to pillow running round the bed and doing binkys jumping onto the bedside tables and trashing anything she can find (by the way its Ruffin that runs round not Ann) then off the bed round the bedroom back on the bed again. Since her illness a few months ago she has been just like a different bunn. Think tomorrow when she is having her aftenoon kip i will go and wake her up. Laughing Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

5 AM Alarm Empty Re: 5 AM Alarm

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 am

Laughing Shows that she is definately better then. What a little tinker she is. I had images for a minute of Ann running around doing all of that and Ruffin sitting there looking as if to say what a nutcase Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 am

There has only been Parsley that has ever jumped on our bed but she only did it when she was little and I wish she still did though I don't know how I'd feel at 5am in the morning Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 am

oooooo little monkey!

Im really glad she is back to fighting strength. She must be very happy bless her. Gorgeous little girile. x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Affraid she'd get short shift at my house cos that's about the time I FINALLY get to sleep.
My housebuns have usually been pretty good at night. Like Riley before him Lil Loll has no restrictions ... he has the run of the house, day and night and he is an extremely well behave fella. Riley did have one annoying trick: he would hop onto the the third step of the stairs and stamp like billy-oh! He seemed too scared to go higher and too scared to go down.
When he was a hutch bun he was a pain in the .... as he would turn over his litter tray hop on top of it and stamp and stamp and stamp and stamp and stamp and stamp......................................................
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 pm

It must be a 5 o'clock thing. Ron wakes me at 5 feel like putting a sleeping mask on him so its dark all the time.
But I got my own back as I got up with my husband at 4.30 the other day and the 1st thing I did Was to shake him and tug his ears 'Morning Ronnie'. He Was not amused!

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Lil & Ron's Mum wrote:It must be a 5 o'clock thing. Ron wakes me at 5 feel like putting a sleeping mask on him so its dark all the time.
But I got my own back as I got up with my husband at 4.30 the other day and the 1st thing I did Was to shake him and tug his ears 'Morning Ronnie'. He Was not amused!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:21 pm

[b]He He Ann had a word with Ruffs last nite and explained how anti social jumping on the bed at 5.30 is and please dont do it tomorrow morning well it worked I got a text this morning to say she hasn't been on bed this morning. I have now just had anouther text to say that little ********* has got her own back whilst Ann was at work she has been on the bed piddled on Anns pillow started re decorating by striping the wallpaper at the back of the bed tried Anns perfume on then threw it on the floor its not realy that bad chewed a photo of my grandaughter and re arranged the reading light she thinks it will work better laid on its side. Best bit is she hasn't done anything at my side of bed thats cos I dont tell her off Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Got to admire her style......

ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Wow she looks like Gloria and she acts like her too!!!! Although she is taking mardy lady to a whole new level! Definitely a case of keeping your bedroom door firmly shut. Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

In my experience buns have nothing on Hamsters when it comes to interior decorating. I had a Hamster called Casey who not only loved digging in the coal scuttle but decided (or so I thought) to build up a cache of food at the back of my built in wardrobe. I loved watching her fill her pouches and set off up the stairs into my bedroom and into the wardrobe. After three or four nights I decided to check out the cache which I knew should be behind a stack of shoe boxes. Found very little evidence of food... Casey had been eating the food to keep up her strength for the building work she'd started.
She had chewed away an dinner plate sized area of plaster from the wall!
Bunnies, it seems, are into interior decoration but leave it to Hamsters to do the building work!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
KatieB
KatieB