Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordon - Elderly and terminal hamster - SURREY

2 posters

Go down

Rehomed Gordon - Elderly and terminal hamster - SURREY

Post by AnnaT Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm

This is Gordon. He is a very elderly, terminal boy with a sad tale.

He was handed into the RSPCA after being found in a box by the side of the road. It seems the previous owners wanted the box to go under a car - but luckily fate was on his side and he is now safe with us.

Sadly Gordon has a tumor in his ear and he is very old. Potential owners will have to set themselves up for heartache with this boy as we don't think he has long, but he would really benefit from care and love in a new home.

Gordon is an independent man who isn't keen on being held. He loves climbing over things and is surprisingly active for his age. We do have a cage he can go with if required. It's never nice for animals to die in rescue, so we are hoping to find a nice retirement home for him as he hasn't had the best life.

Furry Friends Animal Rescue
Tel: 0751 568 4921
Email: furry_friends_rescue@hotma​​il.com

Gordon - Elderly and terminal hamster - SURREY HPIM9329

Gordon - Elderly and terminal hamster - SURREY HPIM9333

Gordon - Elderly and terminal hamster - SURREY HPIM9335

Last edited by AnnaT on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnaT
AnnaT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2916
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Rehomed Re: Gordon - Elderly and terminal hamster - SURREY

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Why do people have to be so cruel, why couldn't they just hand him in to a rescue instead of hoping a car would run over the box he was in...how very cruel!!!!! Sad
If he hadn't been so far away I would have taken him and spoint him for what time has left I don't have a hamster cage but I would have bought one but sadly I think the journey from Surrey to North Yorkshire will be just to much for the little fella Bless him Sad

Hope someone will give him a lovely home and spoil him rotten for what time has left.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down