Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, it's me!

+7
Catsknickers
Ruffin
LilyGrace
Thumper2001
Amelia66
KatieB
Vince the bunny
11 posters

Go down

hello, it's me! Empty hello, it's me!

Post by Vince the bunny Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Hello everyone. I received a lovely PM from Catswhiskers and Katie so I thought I would post to say hello and explain where I have beenhello, it's me! 913859

Basically, a few months ago I had to rehome the lovely Rosie and Hutch due to a rather sudden change in finances, this meant I couldn't afford to keep all my buns so I made a tough choice to rehome Rosie and Hutch so I could maintain my Trio. I felt very sad about having to do this especially Rosie as I loved her dearly, she was such a clever bun. I tried to bond her with my trio but it was too unstable plus she was in love with Hutch so I let them go together to a very good local rescue. I wrote out an A4 sheet each on their personalities and likes and dislikes and luckily for them they were rehomed within a week to a friend of the rescue lady. She informed me that they were living in a set up similar to what I kept them in, so I felt happy that they would not be shut up in a small hutch for the rest of their lives (Rosie would have hated that).

I feel awful that I had to rehome them, I thought I would have them for life and I felt very sad at the time. I felt that I shouldn't post here anymore because I'd gone against what this forum stands for, so I have been lurking on and off and the longer I left it, the harder it became to post again.

Well, after recieving a PM from Catswhiskers I decided to post again, so here I am and here are my adorable Trio

hello, it's me! Piggies113

Vince, Hazel and Faline hello, it's me! 317363

I have changed their set up in the last few weeks so I will have to post a piccy of their new home.

I'm glad to be back, I really missed being here xx
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

hello, it's me! Empty Re: hello, it's me!

Post by KatieB Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Welcome back! Wave Wave

We missed you!

Sorry to hear about Rosie and hutch, it must have been a very hard and painful decision.

Cant wait to catch up on all the goings on with your gorgeous trio!

Katie x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Hugs don't feel to bad, you did the best for your buns. At least you know they have gone to a loving home where they can get all the care that they need.

It nice to see you back!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Wave I'm so sorry you had to part with some of your babies, it must have been such a hard decision for you but it sound like you had the best interests for them all at heart.

I'm sure they are happy with their new owner and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey! Me and Luna have missed u and your sexy harlequin Vincey Smile. So sorry to hear that, I think that is all a situation we dread to happen...but I'm glad you're back Wave I see the buns have been shopping at Primark? Did they get anything nice ? Razz
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm

[b]Situations in life change all the time I should know you did what you had to and I cant imagine how hard that must have been for you but like us all you can only do your best Smile
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 pm

So glad to have hou back. As said in my PM you did the most responsible and selfless thing. You shouldn't beat yourself up. Parting with them must have been hard enoughi in itself. Lovely to see the trio! They look as sexy as ever. Now get stuck in back on the board. You are a fantastic bunny mummy and don't you forget it x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Hugs to you.

It must have been a hard decision to make but best for the buns.
Hugs
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 am

Oh God I'm sat here crying Bless you Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 am

So glad to see you back, we missed you all Wave I'm so sorry you had to do that, but you did it for the buns, and they will know that, must've been heartbreaking Sad Hugs
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am

What a dreadful situation you were in and rather than struggle on, you did the best thing for the buns. Basically, that is what we stand for here. That you put them to a rescue - well that is what they are there for. You did it as a last resort and used it appropriately.

I am so pleased that you have to comfort of knowing that you buns have found a new home and that they are happy and content. That will makes things a little better for you, although I know you'll miss them a lot.

I glad that you popped on. We have missed you and, you know, we don't judge people on things like that on here. We are here to help you in any way we can. Hugs Hugs Hugs

NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum