Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegetable variety - the spice of life

2 posters

Go down

Vegetable variety - the spice of life Empty Vegetable variety - the spice of life

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

I have been trying to widen my buns veg variety recently.

This morning they had greens, beetroot, fennel, coriander, parsley and tomato and it was all eaten up. They love lots of different veg, except the pea family.

I wondered what mixes of veg you feed yous and with what success.

Back to top Go down

Vegetable variety - the spice of life Empty Re: Vegetable variety - the spice of life

Post by Sharky87 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Mine absolutely LOVE herbs.. Very Happy And I give them a tiny bit of apple and banana once in a while.. and maybe a little bit of orange if they have behaved very nice. Wink
Other than that I try to give them safe greens from outdoors when it's available.
In the wintertime I usually give herbs, and some vegetables I dont know the name for in english.. XD
I really should find that out.. O.o
Sharky87
Sharky87
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Vegetable variety - the spice of life Empty Re: Vegetable variety - the spice of life

Post by Ruffin Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 pm

[b]Mine have cabbage, cucumber, carrot, apple and a slice of orange but opnly Jazz has that in fact he goes through the food pile until he finds it Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down