Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have one of these signs?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone have one of these signs? Empty Anyone have one of these signs?

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 pm

From the RWAF Shop?

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=58&products_id=793

Im just wondering how they do outside? As im thinking about ordering one. Ive taken the wall basket off the front of the playhouse as the geraniums died and it looks a bit bare.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Anyone have one of these signs? Empty Re: Anyone have one of these signs?

Post by KatieB Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

I think its really sweet.

I think the only reason I wouldnt use it would be if it could be seen from the outside of the garden...with so many pet thefts Id worry about people knowing I had buns inside.

Otherwise i think its well cute!!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Katieb wrote:I think its really sweet.

I think the only reason I wouldnt use it would be if it could be seen from the outside of the garden...with so many pet thefts Id worry about people knowing I had buns inside.

Otherwise i think its well cute!!

No you cant see the playhouse from the outside. Its tucked behind our conservatory. But you just reminded me of the murder suspect that is on the loose in our area! Shocked Every bump and creek terrified me the other night!
Ive purposely put signs on the run saying beware of the rabbit - just incase there are any theifs in the area. I wouldnt have thought theyd be interested in the rabbits, really. But if they tried to get in and then realised there was nothing in there worth having, id be scared incase they escaped.

It says its laminated though, im not sure how it will do outside, but im sure ive seen someone with it on their shed before. This may not be the exact one i choose, there are a few nice ones, but theyre all laminated.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down