Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD NEWS

2 posters

Go down

GOOD NEWS Empty GOOD NEWS

Post by 4390evans Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:56 pm

So I went over P@H today to get some pellets and cat litter and there was a lady selling raffle tickets for Animal Krackers Charity I didnt get one as I told her all 17 of my pets will be fighting for a place to have there portrait donr (thats the top prize) then we got into how I have all the buns etc, a girl asked if I wanted 2 more Laughing. I had to tear my self away from saying yeah just bring em over Shocked . I went back after saying Ive got enough thanks, to see what I could do to help out and Ive put myself forward to become a foster parent for buns guinea pigs dogs or cat Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked. I only went for pellets!

She said I sounded rabbit savy lol Thanks to you guys i must have learned a bit, so they are gonna come out and check my house etc and hopefully fingers crossed I can help out somewhere. Ive put a add on my page for donations of anything and Im gonna rope my dad in to give a few tickets for the next show to the raffle, even though Ill have to beg as its like getting blood from a stone but im soooo happy to think I could help a bit more.

Think after years at being lost ive found my calling for something im gonna enjoy. Fingers crossed eh x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

GOOD NEWS Empty Re: GOOD NEWS

Post by fiver Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:01 pm

ohhh thats fantastic news so so pleased for you and crossing my fingers and toes Happy Dance cheers Happy Dance Very Happy

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down