Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

******* fireworks!

+2
Yodaphine
dizzylynn
6 posters

Go down

******* fireworks! - Page 1 Empty Re: ******* fireworks!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Once it is dark and they are indoors it is not a problem but I didn't think I needed to shoo them in during daylight hours. The falling debris really did not help. When I went upstairs to work out who was letting them off a lot of the neighbours were in their gardens trying to see where they were coming from and generally shaking their heads. Next door's dog was going mad and poor lop on the other side lives outside so would have no where to hide. The local garden centre has actually set up a firework shop in town. This would be the town where someone was killed after boys posted a firework through her letter box.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 pm

I hate fireworks.

Its not just the cost to animals - which is appalling, what about the costs to the emergency services, hospitals etc....

Ive signed the petition!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Tbh I think all my buns dont even notice the noise, what with waggons and cars going past the house at all hours of the day and the dogs barking and my mutt and child running about I think they think its normal Hmmm .
Im out in the garden every day sorting them out and doing bits and bobs so I know if there is anything different in there.

Hope it all settles down for you lot xx
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 am

I think I have signed that petition before, I hate fireworks can't understand why we celebrate something by letting explosives off and that's what they are. Every year someone get's hurt or badly burned or they get disfigured or worse and they are so expensive, some of the rockets we were looking at were £50 each Shocked
Animals suffer and old people must hate it as it must bring back memories I'm sure of war days as some of the fireworks are that loud and you get them, November 5th, New Years Eve and even weddings sometimes.
I can remember my neighbour one year waking up to a rocket inbedded in her car roof.
Plus I had my horse pts on November 5th 23 years ago.
I'd like to see fireworks banned altogether.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down