Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more pics

2 posters

Go down

more pics Empty more pics

Post by fiver Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:04 am

bluebell last night by near me again Love Love
i have to keep a cover on either bluebells cage or flopsy and daisy's cage when one lot are out otherwise daisy attacks flopsy yet when they are not free roaming i can leave them uncovered they can then see and smell each other it's really strange
more pics Blue1
more pics Th_bluebell-1
she's got a bit of stardom as pah asked for some pics to make a little board up to show how she has settled in and i see it in theire yesterday and it looks really good they put the one with her cuddling with me and the one by my feet and the one where she's asleep with a nice caption saying what a big difference it makes to a rabbit when they get adopted to a good home with a loving owner (how sweet).
i hope it helps people to make sure when they get one it's better to adopt and look after them properly Smile

Last edited by fiver on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

more pics Empty Re: more pics

Post by KatieB Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 am

She is such a gorgeous ball of fluff - sooo white! She looks like she is gaining confidence!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 am

she seems to be too confident sometimes Laughing
she gives me such a lift when she's in a happy mood,
the pah people said they spoke about bluebell to a rabbit behaviouralist when they had her as a rescue and rekon that her confrontational boxing and attacks she gave them was because of her mistreatment from her previous owner and think it may be possible that she was hit by them i was so angry for my bluebell surely no one would hit their baby but then pah don't really know i'm just glad she's here and happywith her new dad and family.
Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down