Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY!

+13
JoeyBunsMum
Felix&Willow
kitkatmoo
Tuckerbunnies
jolovesbunnies
lizzi_b
woodwench
Big Ears
fiver
KatieB
fall3n-ang3l
Vince the bunny
Emma
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY! Empty VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY!

Post by Emma Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Ok so I entered a competition a few months ago, Burgess star of the show and I entered Mischief. Smile HE GOT INTO THE FINAL 12!! Shocked Love Very Happy If we win we'll get a photo shoot and he'll be a little star. Love The prize also includes £500 and I can't explain how much that will help me and him. Crying or Very sad

As you may know he is a dental bunny, I'm 15 and earn £15 a week which is a big struggle to afford his vet care. My parents pay for his operations and I have to pay them back and by the time I've paid off one op, it's time for another one. Crying or Very sad I love him and wont let him suffer and will continue to help pay off these vet bills. The money will help me pay off his vet bills, have money saved up for his upcoming ones and upcoming vaccinations and of course I will be able to treat them and donate to rescues! Very Happy

Please, please will you vote for him?
[/B]
http://www.burgesspetcare.co.uk/excelfeedingplan/star-of-the-show-finalists/emma-lassey.html

It will mean so much to us. Love The entries were chosen based on the lifestyle and care we have for our bunnies and this is part of my entry if you're interested. When I entered his tooth problems weren't as frequent and I had blossom at the time. Crying or Very sad

Hello, I'm emailing to enter my rabbit Mischief into the star of the show competition. I'm entering him because I love him and my other 2 rabbits more than anything! He is a gorgeous English cross breed rabbit and we have been through so much together. He lives with his sister Tinkebell and they live in a large set up. A 7 x 5ft shed with an attached 8.5 x 7ft aviary style run that my dad built. I have attached a photo of it. I believe rabbits should have as much space and exercise as possible because they should be happy and be able to strech their large back legs.

My rabbits are fed burgess excel adult pellets and they get the recommended amount, an egg cup full each in the mornings. In the evenings they are given fresh vegetables and of course they have hay at all times, usually meadow hay. They are often treated to the burgess herbage and forage hay too which they love! They also get supervised free range time in my garden and they get to eat the grass which they enjoy. Their water bottles are refilled with fresh water every day.

Mischief is a very friendly rabbit and has such a lovely nature. He loves everyone and has never shown aggression towards me. Unfortunately in the past he had a dental problem which meant his front teeth kept growing and having to be burred down. After a talk with our vet, we decided it would be much better for mischief to have his front teeth removed. He is much happier with no incisors now and eats just fine. His vegetables do have to be cut up but that's not a problem, I love my bunny so will do anything for him. Now he has his teeth out, he is an extrememly healthy rabbit. In the future he may have to have his back molars burred down but for now our vet has told us they are fine and he is a very healthy rabbit. I health check my rabbits daily and if there are any problems I make sure my rabbits are seen by a vet but thankfully there's been no problems apart from Mischief's teeth.

All my rabbits are vaccinated against myximotosis (6 monthly) and VHD (yearly) and when they go for their vaccinations, they have a full health check by the vet. Mischief is also neutered and both my female rabbits are spayed.

My rabbits mean everything to me and I don't know where I'd be without them, I love them so much and I really hope that Mischief will be considered to be the Star of the Show!

This is where they live:
VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY! DSCF2964

And here's Mischief Love
VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY! DSCF1590

Last edited by Emma on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY! Empty Re: VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY!

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

what a lovely entry Smile It is lovely you care for your buns so much, your dad is great building their set up for you. You are a lucky girl and your buns are lucky to have you. I'll vote for Mischief Thumbs Up
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY! Empty Re: VOTING ENDS TONIGHT! PLEASE VOTE MISCHIEF THE DENTAL BUNNY!

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:17 pm

what a gorgeous pic'
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 pm

he is a gorgeous boy and I have voted for him x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Thank you soooooo sooooo much! I really appreciate it. Very Happy

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 pm

he is adorable two votes from us good luck Thumbs Up

Last edited by fiver on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 pm

I can't believe I've actually been within yards of Mischief and not met him Sad

Good luck Emma, I've voted for him.

Nice to see you on HH, by the way Wave

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 pm

I have voted.

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Another vote for Mischief. He's a handsome fella!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Thank you very very much everyone! Very Happy

Big Ears wrote:I can't believe I've actually been within yards of Mischief and not met him Sad

Good luck Emma, I've voted for him.

Nice to see you on HH, by the way Wave

Hi didn't know you were on here! Very Happy Thanks, I joined quite a while ago and forgot my username even though it was my own name! Embarassed Laughing Thank you soooo much and yes, I should have shown you him and the others when you came to collect Binky and Shadow! If you ever come this way again, you're very welcome to come and meet him and Tink. Very Happy

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 am

Voted! Thumbs Up
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:43 pm

I have just voted love, the very best of luck.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Thank you very, very much, I really do appreciate it xx

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Mischief is gorgeous Love Love

Voted for him Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatmoo Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Done and done! Another vote here! Congratulations for getting so far, you should be really proud of the way you look after your buns and all the hard work you put into his entry Thumbs Up
kitkatmoo
kitkatmoo
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Thank you soooo much! Very Happy

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 am

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:44 am

Aww he's gorgeous Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

Good luck Emma Smile we have voted for him Wink
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you Smile

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 pm

I voted for him Smile He is just gorge and looks like he lives up to his name!

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

hehe thanks, he sure does! Razz

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagila Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 pm

just voted for him too ^^
Nagila
Nagila
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Ive voted for Mischief Thumbs Up

Good luck, he's adorable Love
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you so much! Very Happy

Emma
New Hopper
New Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next