Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealous Rory!

2 posters

Go down

Jealous Rory! Empty Jealous Rory!

Post by Felix&Willow Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am

Well ladies and gents, as I sit here eating my breakfast and watching Rory stretched out like road kill having a snooze, I realise I haven't told you about the latest little phase young Rory is going through! Not only is his hairiness having his first malt (how can so much fluff come off one bunny?) but he doesn't seem to like me very much at the moment! He started to spray all the time a couple of mnths ago so wasn't having so much free range time (as he was destroying everything with stinky wee). The one thing i didn't think about was this coincided with me getting a new boyfriend! He avoids Lee my new bit of stuff and I Have asked Lee to give Rory his space lol! As you know Rory was neutered a few weeks ago, this has massively improved things and his litter tray no longer smells after an hr of it being cleaned Smile He is back to free ranging, and he will come to me for a fuss and he will groom me and enjoy a snuggle, bit the moment I walk off the little bugĀ£ er sprays me!!!!! If Lee is here Rory completely snubs me, and I'm so worried he is going to spray me I give the little terror a wide birth!

So what do you think about then? Lol!
Girls are good, Felix needs alot more handling from me than she is getting, she is getting a bit territorial with me, and Willow is nutty but dappy as ever- hope you are all well! Xxx
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Jealous Rory! Empty Re: Jealous Rory!

Post by KatieB Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:40 am

Hi there honey,

Lovely to hear from you and get an update on you all.

hope things are going well with your new Chap too.

I think the little guy is deffo jealous! Laughing Laughing

I wish I could offer you some advice but I am at a total loss! Laughing Laughing

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am

Before you know it Rory will be playing you and Lee off against each other! Laughing

I'm sure it will just take time for Rory to get used to the interloper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down