Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog

3 posters

Go down

Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog Empty Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Ive made a new blog, and given the time of year i thought one of my first posts would be about bonfire night. Please let me know what you think, and feel free to share if you wish.

http://talkrabbits.blogspot.com/2011/10/fireworks-pets.html

Let me know if theres anything i should add. I usually have a relatively young audience (though i dont have any followers on this one yet Laughing ), so its sort of aimed at them.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog Empty Re: Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog

Post by Iluvbunnys! Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am

I wouldn't change anything........ The bold , bright words are sure to get them interested !

Iluvbunnys!
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog Empty Re: Your opinions please - Small pets and fireworks blog

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:41 am

I think it's brilliant the only problem I found was I couldn't make out what the yellow lines said ( and I've got my glasses on) but that could be me but otherwise it's great Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down