Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos sat with their bunnies right now?

+4
Thumper2001
lizzi_b
Velvet.Tears
marleyNfriends
8 posters

Go down

Whos sat with their bunnies right now? Empty Whos sat with their bunnies right now?

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Dont cha just wanna pick 'em up and squeeeeze 'em?? Love

The trio have come indoors for a few days. Turns out not only did I have a damp floor, but the battons are rotting! Rolling Eyes Bang goes the money i was saving for a new run. Never mind, Im having a Pijama party with my fur babies Very Happy

What about you and and yours??
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Whos sat with their bunnies right now? Empty Re: Whos sat with their bunnies right now?

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

I am just about to as I have 3 more cages to clean.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Whos sat with their bunnies right now? Empty Re: Whos sat with their bunnies right now?

Post by lizzi_b Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Just as you posted this Buttons jumped up on the sofa, sat on my chest and started licking my nose!! Very Happy

The other half is away for the night with friends so im quite glad to have such love shown to me from my bunny!! Very Happy Love
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I have just done the litter tray clean and refill with hay - then watched the nightly running dive the buns do into it. I will not get any more attention for a while yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Me!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:54 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I have just done the litter tray clean and refill with hay - then watched the nightly running dive the buns do into it. I will not get any more attention for a while yet.
Laughing Does amuse me at how excited they get over fresh hay. Love
Velvet.Tears wrote:I am just about to as I have 3 more cages to clean.
Rather you than me!! Ive been at it all day, if i had to face another one id cry! Hissy
lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:Just as you posted this Buttons jumped up on the sofa, sat on my chest and started licking my nose!! Very Happy

The other half is away for the night with friends so im quite glad to have such love shown to me from my bunny!! Very Happy Love
N'awwww, what a loving bun. Love Mine arent v interested in grooming me when theyre free ranging. I fell asleep on the sofa once, it was only then that they thought it would be a good idea to jump on me and start nibbling my ears and hair!! Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:05 pm

haha!! yea never fun when they mistake your hair for hay!! (buttons does that regularly!!) Laughing

Buttons is an odd bun, he doesnt seem fussed about running and playing, he just constantly wants grooming or for him to groom you!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 pm

lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:haha!! yea never fun when they mistake your hair for hay!! (buttons does that regularly!!) Laughing

Buttons is an odd bun, he doesnt seem fussed about running and playing, he just constantly wants grooming or for him to groom you!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Awwww, thats lovely though. I hope mine are like that in their old age.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:
lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:haha!! yea never fun when they mistake your hair for hay!! (buttons does that regularly!!) Laughing

god knows what buttons will be like when he is old, he's only 9months old!! Laughing

im sure yours will be just the same in time, but they are still exploring their bond with each other! i guess thats why buttons grooms me, he thinks im his bunny wife!! Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 pm

lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:

god knows what buttons will be like when he is old, he's only 9months old!! Laughing

im sure yours will be just the same in time, but they are still exploring their bond with each other! i guess thats why buttons grooms me, he thinks im his bunny wife!! Laughing
Embarassed I thought you said Buttons is an old bun!! Rolling Eyes
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:Just as you posted this Buttons jumped up on the sofa, sat on my chest and started licking my nose!! Very Happy

aww thats so sweet Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Would love my 2 indoors but even on the odd occasion theyve been in ie poorly or when Flopsy had the snip my hubby sat and sneezed for days Rolling Eyes even after they had gone back outside.

I'm so very jealous Suspect
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Mike and I have been sat with Pud and now Mike has sat down watching television with Grace the rest of the buns are all in bed and asleep I hope. Grace being the oldest bun is allowed to stay up late Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 am

I've got Florence on the sofa while I have brekkie. I had a bad evening last night so she didn't come out to play so I'm making it up to her. When I got her out she gave me a good lick, and now she's mastered jumping to the top of the sofa in one jump and back down again No As long as she doesn't then jump on the floor the sofa game can continue
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down