Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4.

3 posters

Go down

Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4. Empty Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4.

Post by FarplaceRescue Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 am

I have been asked to bond a spayed doe to a group of 4 bonded buns. The established 4 are a male and 3 females, which I bonded a while ago. The lady who has these 4 buns has recently rescued another bunny, got her spayed and is part way through her vaccinations, and wants me to bond the new bun to the 4 others. I am more than willing to give it a go, but at the moment I do not have room - I am choc-a-block full of rescues. Everybun is indoors at the moment, and will be throughout the winter. Rehoming is slow, and I cant take on these buns to bond until I have room.
I wondered if anyone on here in the north east will be willing to take on the job of bonding these buns for me?
I have been trying to pursuade the owner to have a go herself, but she is too nervous to try it.
can anyone help??
jan
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4. Empty Re: Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4.

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Sorry, too far away!

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4. Empty Re: Bonding a female rabbit to an established group of 4.

Post by NickieM Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:31 pm

My north-east is much further north than you! Laughing

Hope someone can help or the owner gets a bit more confidence.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum