Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost my sofa

2 posters

Go down

lost my sofa Empty lost my sofa

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Had to scrub charlies house from top to bottom, which is taking a while, done the scrub part, rinsed it, now leaving it to air dry, but charlie couldnt care less, he has lay on my sofa comfi, infact he is rolling about in his back on my bit comfi and happy. Really feel bad, didnt keep on top of the cleaning and it was far to dirty at the bottom, I havent been able to reach they parts so it wasnt cleaned right, since had the back therapy I can move so got right in there omg what a mess, give me a row for letting it get dirty please I need a telling off.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

lost my sofa Empty Re: lost my sofa

Post by emma.b_90 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:27 pm

it cant be helped if you've been ill, atleast your feeling better now Happy Dance ....and clearly its had no ill effect on your bunny although my guess is you wont be getting your sofa back without a fight! Laughing
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:36 pm

He's moved to the floor, but he was needing so had to go sort the litter tray and bring it in living room, his house is still not dry enough, might need to go out with a hair dryer to speed it up, the door is wide open but must be bit to cold to dry. He can stay in here as long as needs to just i cant go out the room and do stuff till hubby gets back.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.b_90 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:45 pm

It is a little chilly out there today, could be why its not drying. I'm sure charlie has no objection to being inside for a while. I dont like leaving magnum when he's out either...i tend to do things in the room where i can see him...I'm suppose to be doing the ironing right now whilst he's out so far all ive done is look at it! Rolling Eyes Laughing

How old is your charlie??
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 pm

I need to hang up washing, do ironing, make xmas cards Smile. Went to make a cup of tea, with charlie in my arms cuddling into my neck, he wasnt bothered, think he enjoyed the wee wonder and cuddle while I got a cuppa tea lol.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Aurghhhhhhh he just peed in the dogs beds, both the beds not just 1 bed but both typical, his litter tray is right infront of him too.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by emma.b_90 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:56 pm

lol i've just had to pick poop up from all over the floor and his litter tray is right in front of his nose!! And as for peeing, we were having cuddles this morning and magnum decided he was going to piddle on me!! Hmmm nice.
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Lovely arent they, he normally asks to go back out, I put him out and he widdles but he couldnt go out so peed where he wanted to bug me. Its dry enough so put his straw out, lovely and clean he is all happy now.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down