Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!!

+3
icedancer
lizzi_b
Tuckerbunnies
7 posters

Go down

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! Empty I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!!

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 am

"Oh no here comes Daddy Tucker with the nasty banana nom nom magic medicine for me I better hide"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11001

" I don't want any of the magic medicine today Daddy Tucker Thank You"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11002

"Ahh he's going to pick me up, run away, run away"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11004

"I was to slow he got me, Yuk I won't open my mouth"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11006

"No I want proper banana nom noms Daddy Tucker not this Yukky stuff"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11008

"Oh Yukky it's awful, I don't love you anymore Daddy Tucker"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11010

"Well maybe just a tiny likkle bit I love you"

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! 10-12-11012

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! Empty Re: I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!!

Post by lizzi_b Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 am

aww, what a good girl taking her medicine!!! even if she did put up a fight!!! Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!! Empty Re: I don't like the banana nom nom magic medicine!!!!!

Post by icedancer Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Awww. Baby Saint.

You know she loves you really Mike!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

You are such a sweet girly, Baby Saint Love

Have you forgiven Dadda Tucker yet?

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Dread the day I have to syringe Loll.
When he was poorly last month and the vet wanted me to syringe feed him that probiotic stuff... wow, when the vet went to demonstrate the feeding technique Loll, who had quietly complied with all the examinations and injections, felt the syringe touch his lips and he EXPLODED!

A veritable Rabbit-From-Hell!. Struggling, scratching, kicking, biting, growling and screaming!

You are so not doing it right Baby S... if you don't want the horrible stuff follow Lil Loll's example. Both the vet and I conceeded defeat and Loll got his medicine in his drink dish!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

woodwench wrote:Dread the day I have to syringe Loll.
When he was poorly last month and the vet wanted me to syringe feed him that probiotic stuff... wow, when the vet went to demonstrate the feeding technique Loll, who had quietly complied with all the examinations and injections, felt the syringe touch his lips and he EXPLODED!

A veritable Rabbit-From-Hell!. Struggling, scratching, kicking, biting, growling and screaming!

You are so not doing it right Baby S... if you don't want the horrible stuff follow Lil Loll's example. Both the vet and I conceeded defeat and Loll got his medicine in his drink dish!

"Fank you Woodywench I will refuse to take my nasty yuckky banana nom nom tomorrow morning and I will stick my head up high and say ...If it's not good enough for likkle Loll it's not good enough for me......Muhahahaha".

*how do I get down off this turny round chair before I'm seen using the computer..oh dear! I will say Florence emailed me *

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Don't spin round too much on that chair, Baby S...you'll go boz eyed and dizzy drunken

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
woodwench wrote:Dread the day I have to syringe Loll.

"Fank you Woodywench I will refuse to take my nasty yuckky banana nom nom tomorrow morning and I will stick my head up high and say ...If it's not good enough for likkle Loll it's not good enough for me......Muhahahaha".

*how do I get down off this turny round chair before I'm seen using the computer..oh dear! I will say Florence emailed me *

She's getting quite a reputation my Florence!! I think I'm going to have to start turning off the electric Laughing

ROFL on Lil Loll at the vet. Hope he's feeling better now.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Loll's fine... well fine physically, but mentally (?); well let's say he's as fine as he ever was and ever will be!
He had the old "Off the grub, dicky tummy" thing so many of the HH buns seem to have had recently. He was at the vet the same day as Rosie Tucker was taken ill. Two vet visits and he was okay.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 pm

What a good little lady she is! Please give her a cuddle from me x x

woodwench wrote:Loll's fine... well fine physically, but mentally (?); well let's say he's as fine as he ever was and ever will be!
He had the old "Off the grub, dicky tummy" thing so many of the HH buns seem to have had recently. He was at the vet the same day as Rosie Tucker was taken ill. Two vet visits and he was okay.

Glad he is feeling better - physically....ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 pm

haha class she is the spit of our poppy, a little feisty beauty x
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum