Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you tell me what this is called

2 posters

Go down

can you tell me what this is called Empty can you tell me what this is called

Post by dizzylynn Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:48 pm

can you tell me what this is called 298435_10150267510076750_567136749_8080155_4392495_n-1

Can anyone tell me what this chew tube thing is called or by what brand, I need to order 3 each for the bunnys but cant find it anywhere, got it from dobbies but cant find it on there site, I was hoping to find them online so can order 3 but no luck, nothing like them anywhere. charlie loved his and it lasted him ages. He needs something as good as this to keep his teeth trim with his other bits and bobs, the babys would also benifet from it.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

can you tell me what this is called Empty Re: can you tell me what this is called

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Theyre called "Snack Shacks" Smile They do different sizes and designs too.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

can you tell me what this is called Empty Re: can you tell me what this is called

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 pm

PAH sell them

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks folks, couldnt find them online, need 3, just got a cheap chew tube (they big loo roll like things lol) gp size for the babys they be ok with them for a while yet there still really small, charlies is the full size.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum