Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies?

+8
Velvet.Tears
lizzi_b
woodwench
KatieB
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
Sparky
icedancer
12 posters

Go down

Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies? Empty Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies?

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Just wondering whether to do Florences. I don't want to offend her if I don't and all her friends have wrapped ones Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies? Empty Re: Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies?

Post by Sparky Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Shocked

Mine had better be wrapped - half the fun is in the unwrapping. Then taking more notice of the scrap paper and any empty boxes than the contents Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies? Empty Re: Do you wrap your bunnies Christmas pressies?

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Sparky wrote: Shocked

Mine had better be wrapped - half the fun is in the unwrapping. Then taking more notice of the scrap paper and any empty boxes than the contents Laughing

Laughing That's your Humum & Hudad told! Wink

Joey will be getting his wrapped Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

I always did. Thumper used to love obliterating them but over the last 3 or 4 years she stopped doing it. Don't think she could be bothered!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Sparky wrote: Shocked

I bet that's what she will do too!

I'd better wrap them then hadn't I! They arrived today and Florences Dad put them by her cage Shocked Thankfully he had left them in the envelopes, but she paid attention when I took them upstairs, telling him off that they were her Christmas pressies. I hope she didn't peek!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

We will be wrapping Daisy's...... then he will look at me with disgust and i will unwrap them for him again, while he looks on with a "well did you really think I was going to unwrap them myself" look.

Same as last year.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Katieb wrote:We will be wrapping Daisy's...... then he will look at me with disgust and i will unwrap them for him again, while he looks on with a "well did you really think I was going to unwrap them myself" look.

Same as last year.

Laughing Does he then play with the paper?
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm

icedancer wrote:
Katieb wrote:We will be wrapping Daisy's...... then he will look at me with disgust and i will unwrap them for him again, while he looks on with a "well did you really think I was going to unwrap them myself" look.

Same as last year.

Laughing Does he then play with the paper?

yea he is happy to play with the paper once I have done the paper removal! Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Best pressie I gave Loll was a toilet roll centre with the loo paper still on it.... ready wrapped ya see! And it kept him busy for hours unwrapping another of his favourite toys!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 pm

woodwench wrote:Best pressie I gave Loll was a toilet roll centre with the loo paper still on it.... ready wrapped ya see! And it kept him busy for hours unwrapping another of his favourite toys!

That's brilliant! I must try that with Florence one day Smile

How long did it take you to clear up the mess though?!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 pm

I will be wrapping buttons' presents too! He tries to unwrap presents when we are wrapping other people's so I feel he will enjoy opening his own!!Very Happy
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Cleaning up the mess? I got a dust pan and brush, took uo the thickest and Put it under the megazorb in his litter tray... even found a use for that you see! The rest soon hoovered up.
Loll loved having his own roll. He scratched it, dug into it, ripped it and threw it about. He played with that loo roll more than anything I've ever given him! Cheap fun! Laughing
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Andrex Rabbit Laughing
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Or... The Bog Roll Buck! Laughing
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 am

woodwench wrote:Or... The Bog Roll Buck! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:55 am

I always wrap my buns presents, but they always seem to enjoy the pile of paper more than the presents themselves.
Apart from the other day when I came home from work and Lil had opened all the presents in the Bedroom, GGGRRRRR!

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 am

Um.... definition required plz. I found out what a 'bog roll' was. But a 'bog roll buck'?

I'm learning all sorts of UK slang to use with my Anglophile friends and family. Thumbs Up

I'll probably wrap Thumper's. My friends have wrapped his presents that they have for him. He's a popular little chap.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 am

ROFL ROFL

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 am

gentl wrote:

Um.... definition required plz. I found out what a 'bog roll' was. But a 'bog roll buck'?

I'm learning all sorts of UK slang to use with my Anglophile friends and family. Thumbs Up

I'll probably wrap Thumper's. My friends have wrapped his presents that they have for him. He's a popular little chap.
as in the big roll back
shop advertisement Very Happy

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:32 am

gentl wrote:

Like the Andrex puppy toilet roll.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 pm

I wrap Marley Dolly and Skyes prezzies Smile They have the same number of presents as my family and friends put together! Embarassed The gerbils have their presents wrapped too.

Someone should invent bunny safe tape, so they can claw, chew and eat their way into their presents. Then we wouldnt have to worry about them eating celotape.

Last year, Dolly found their presents and unwrapped them before Santa had put them under the tree! Suspect
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Gentl....
Definition of the Bog Roll Buck.

A bog roll is slang for toilet roll or loo roll.
Loll is a buck rabbit.
He plays with a bog roll so call him the Bog Roll Buck. Like the Milky Bar Kid... have you heard of the Milky Bar Kid?
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:10 pm

I told hubby this morning you guys told me I had to wrap Florences pressie up. His response was "of course you have to wrap them up" Embarassed

Hers will probably be the ones I wrap up first too!!

icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down