Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!!

+5
JoeyBunsMum
KatieB
lizzi_b
Father Jack
emma.b_90
9 posters

Go down

Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!! Empty Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!!

Post by emma.b_90 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

Ordered magnums xmas presents awhile ago, i got an email saying they were waiting on delivery of small hamper baskets. i checked the status of the order yesterday morning and it was still processing a little worried i emailed dee millen asking for an update. She emailed back saying they were still waiting for delivery of baskets, but she was sending me a larger hamper instead and it would be posted and hopefully delivered within 3 days. Well postman has just been with it now. And gotta say im impressed!

I ordered the carrot hamper (his fav veg). Some wooden fruit thingys, some loofa chews and a wooden rolling toy with a bell. I also got him fabric tube to attach to his other fabric tube.....cant wait for xmas now!!!! Very Happy

P.s Dee Millen is a fab website, i had to wait a little for my order but i was kept in the loop. Definately ordering from there again. Thumbs Up
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!! Empty Re: Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!!

Post by Father Jack Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 am

You do realise he has an iPhone so he'll see this and know what you've bought Shocked
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!! Empty Re: Yay magnums xmas presents finally arrived!!

Post by emma.b_90 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 am

well i hope he does see this......because if he doesnt stop chewing my skirting boards i'll be sending all presents back and christmas will be cancelled!!! You have been warned magnum! Suspect
emma.b_90
emma.b_90
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:36 pm

thats fab to hear!! I have looked at her site before but almost spoilt for choice!! Laughing I was going to get a load of things from her site but I had already ordered stuff from the hay experts and OH banned me from spending any more!! Laughing I guess I will have to wait till Buttons' birthday in Feb!! Very Happy
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 pm

emma.b_90 wrote:well i hope he does see this......because if he doesnt stop chewing my skirting boards i'll be sending all presents back and christmas will be cancelled!!! You have been warned magnum! Suspect

Do you want to be stamped at again???
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Katieb wrote:
emma.b_90 wrote:well i hope he does see this......because if he doesnt stop chewing my skirting boards i'll be sending all presents back and christmas will be cancelled!!! You have been warned magnum! Suspect

Do you want to be stamped at again???

Laughing Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 pm

You would think he would be on his best behaviour with Christmas coming. All naughty bunnies get less presents (not really) on Christmas morning LOL!!

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:12 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:All naughty bunnies get less presents
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

jolovesbunnies wrote:(not really)
*phew*
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Well if you have tasty skirting boards what DO you expect. Honestly, what's a hungry bun to do! Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 am

Thumper's arrived at 9pm tonight! I haven't told hubby what it is yet. I want him surprised. I got him the large maze @ Binky Bunny. I think I shall convert it into a 2 story condo.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Ha ha, don't worry Sparky love, he will get his pressies no matter how naughty he has been LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down