Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space...

+2
icedancer
marleyNfriends
6 posters

Go down

I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space... Empty I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space...

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:56 pm

...so that they can run, binky and play.

Aparently im wrong. Skye prefers to binky around in a 2ft litter tray! Laughing Shes been doing this every evening for the last week. She has my whole room to run around, but shed prefer to stay in her cage and crash around in the tray! Rolling Eyes
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space... Empty Re: I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space...

Post by icedancer Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Why do they do that!! It's like when you let them out and they just lay down and go to sleep!

Bunnies Rolling Eyes
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space... Empty Re: I spend ages explaining to people that rabbits need space...

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm

The need the space to choose don'tchaknow!

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 pm

At least Loll lives up to his name.. well, his aka.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Aww, how cute! Love
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Depends how lazy the rabbit is! Laughing (One of mine was phenomenally lazy unless food was produced then she moved as if connected to a 9v battery)
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Ha ha ha

They like to to the opposite of what we expect, I think its kind of a rule buns live by!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 pm

She doesnt half make me laugh. Im going to get the evil eye soon. Marley and Dolly are sat on the top shelf giving me the "we are starving" look. Skyes sat at the door with her paws on the bars waiting for her veggies.

I love coming and spending a few hours with them on my own, especially on a night. Marley and Dolly know what the treat jar means and come running over, where as Skye has learned to go and sit in the near corner of the litter tray - she just waits there until i poke one through the bars for her, eventhough the door is open and im sat right outside it. Laughing

Dolly has also learned how to get into my wardrobe, i dosed off and found her snuggled up amongst teh rabbit fleeces! Love
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 pm

They have you right where they want you! ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Katieb wrote:They have you right where they want you! ha ha

Of course they do! Im enslaved Laughing

Dolly has taken to humping Marley again though. She actually looked at me when i said "Dolly, do you really have to?" and then she got straight back to it! Shocked No Tjeyve no shame!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Ha ha ha ha, imagine not knowing what it is to be owned by bunnies. What a boring life that would be!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm

NickieM wrote:Depends how lazy the rabbit is! Laughing (One of mine was phenomenally lazy unless food was produced then she moved as if connected to a 9v battery)
Laughing Skye moves like shes connected to a 9v bettery 98% of the time..

Katieb wrote:Ha ha ha ha, imagine not knowing what it is to be owned by bunnies. What a boring life that would be!
There are things that i miss, but i think thats down to myself. Id be lost without them. My friend lost her bunny over the last month or so and he was like Dolly in so many ways, they could have been like twins. I watched her tribute video on youtube and balled my eyes out at the very thought of loosing one of them.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down