Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my bunny family

4 posters

Go down

my bunny family Empty my bunny family

Post by bunlover Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm

for those who havent met me before and for those who just like bunnys and wanted to see which bunnies are now with me! Smile

Arthur santi and minty
:my bunny family IMAG0584
my bunny family IMAG0585
my bunny family IMAG0621
my bunny family IMAG0515
my bunny family IMAG0501
my bunny family IMAG0387

kitty and coco
my bunny family IMAG0117-1
my bunny family IMAG0103
my bunny family IMAG0101
my bunny family IMAG0508
my bunny family SS101586
chaz the foster bunny looking for a good home he only has 3 leggs iv pmd sooz to have him put in the rehoming section Smile
my bunny family IMAG0106
my bunny family IMAG0109-1

bunlover
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

my bunny family Empty Re: my bunny family

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm

awwwww there all gorgeous Love
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bunlover Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 pm

thank you I think so but im biased! Santi and minty are around 2.5years old were a neglect case of sisters who came into alices rescue a few years back close to death, arthur came to me having been previously starved and given potatoe peelings and bread to live off suffice to say he has dental issues (he is now 6years old and his dentals have greatly reduced by hay and fibrous food!) and quite chubby we do have to watch his weight a bit!!!

kitty came from racr, she (gsosh i hope iremember this right) was a well cared for bunny whos elderly owner had to go into a nursing home and so she was taken in by the rescue, she can be a little madam but i love her dearly we got her as a companion for coco she is around 8years old,

coco was a private rescue by me again a neglect case though not through intention and they realised this adn he had an appointment to be pts the next day originally a "foster" i joined the failed foster club after the rabbits who he was meant to bond with one hated him and the other passed away due to old age, he had terrible aggression problems and awful teeth but these days while partially blind with cateracts is mainly gentle with attitude ! lol he is now around 9.5years old roughly. Smile
chaz is only a 1yr old lad and has been a stray been bonded had fights been seperated moved house and sadly had to be given up due to redundancy.

bunlover
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 pm

What absolutely gogeous bunnies. I was really taken with the little one with fluffy ears, I would love a little bun just like that. Is he a particular breed or is he a "this is how I've turned out" bun?

Disabled buns don't worry me at all in fact, I would probably go for the one who coudn;t see, ony had three legs like little Chez etc.

Good luck love.

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bunlover Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:49 pm

kitty d you mean? or the last one black or fawn/brown colour? the fawn coloured one kitty is apparently a double maned lion head?! he is fluffy all over really lol with a skirt a mane and fluffy ears, coco the black one with her has thick furry ears and is a lionhead cross, chaz the black one at the end with tufty mane around his ears is a lionhead (again apparently none have come from breeders so who knows!)

bunlover
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

poor little rabbits,they have had some rough times,poor santi and minty,how can people be like that to animals No i bet there glad they found you Thumbs Up

my 2 are double maned mini lion lop lionheads and there just gorgeous and have the skirt,they look so funny.

fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Yes love, I mean Kitty, I have never seen such a fluffy bun before. Don't get me wrong, they are both gorgeous.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:43 pm

You have gorgous bunnies and they look so happy now Love Love Love

Chaz I love and he is usually the type of bunny that we take on as we have a couple of disabled buns and we usually take on what the rescues can't rehome but we have 23 at the moment and full to popping.

I hope he finds a loving forever home I really do Bless him xxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down