Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition

+3
Father Jack
Jay
Happy Hoppers
7 posters

Go down

BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition Empty BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Dear Members,

We at Happy Hoppers have recently been contacted by the BUAV (British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection) regarding the first anniversary of their No Cruel Cosmetics campaign. To mark this event they are holding a competition aimed at raising awareness about the treatment of rabbits by the cosmetics industry in the UK and the EU. As we are devoted to improving the quality of life and care for all domestic rabbits we feel it is our duty to support the BUAV in this endevour and thus encourage our members to get involved.

Rabbits Are Special is a photo competition and all you need to do is upload a picture of your rabbit telling us why they are special, which I am sure no-one on this board will struggle to do, for the chance to win a No Cruel Cosmetics goody bag. Who can resist an opportunity to show off their favourite bunnies for such a good cause?

Please read HERE for terms and conditions and how to enter, and also consider signing the petition on Facebook and online.

Thank you! Thumbs Up

Last edited by Sooz on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition Empty Re: BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition

Post by Jay Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 am

Fantastic! It doesn't say if they have to be alive or not... Wink

I don't know which to enter - but if I win, then I'll auction the bag of goodies Smile

there's only 11 photos submitted so far...I hope we can send some more in and give this our support Thumbs Up
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition Empty Re: BUAV: Rabbits Are Special Competition

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 am

I have just entered B&F

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 am

Laughing I've just entered Sparky Suspect
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 am

I don't know why you think that is funny Father Jack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 am

I wonder if I can enter disabled bunnies?

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 am

Im sure you can enter disabled buns Maysie, this is about promoting how completely wonderful bunnies are, I dont think it matters how able bodied or poorly they are. In my opinion it makes them all the more special!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am

I will be entering all three of mine.....(OMG I said three!!)
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 am

albino albino albino

Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 am

Katieb wrote:Im sure you can enter disabled buns Maysie, this is about promoting how completely wonderful bunnies are, I dont think it matters how able bodied or poorly they are. In my opinion it makes them all the more special!

Thanks Katie I shall enter Helen and Baby Saint as they are very special to us Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 am

Do you have to join something to enter as I can't see where to download a photo and I don't want to join Facebook Sad

Is Flicker like Facebook ?

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

I can't get my photo on Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

you can only enter one bun I think, I entered Pebbles - only one who is rescue so she deserves the place the most out of my three!

Maysie if you join yahoo you can sign up that way Wave you dont need to use it for anything and you dont need to use facebook, I did for easiness but if you make a yahoo email address you can sign up that way. if you need help just give me a shout x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

SarahJane wrote:you can only enter one bun I think, I entered Pebbles - only one who is rescue so she deserves the place the most out of my three!

Maysie if you join yahoo you can sign up that way Wave you dont need to use it for anything and you dont need to use facebook, I did for easiness but if you make a yahoo email address you can sign up that way. if you need help just give me a shout x

Thank you Sarah Jane Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Florence has now been entered Very Happy
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 pm

And I have seen Daisy over there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm

I was on there thinking "It's Daisy" "It's Bruce and Flo" "It's Baby Saint"!! I couldn't believe I managed to recognise so many!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down