Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets.

+6
Thumper2001
icedancer
Dotdot
Sparky
lizzi_b
Tuckerbunnies
10 posters

Go down

Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets. Empty Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Gypsy is having a check up on his teeth and mouth and that lump at the back of his throat to see if it has grown any bigger. ( he will be having check up's once a month to check that lump now).

Faith is also having her check up on her mouth as our vet said it's quite bad and she will need a lot of dentals to get it right, can't wait to hear what Honor our vet think's of Faith now that she has put weight on. Hope everything will be ok for them both.

You still worry though don't you Hmmm

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets. Empty Re: Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets.

Post by lizzi_b Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

good luck tomorrow!! Im sure the vet will be very impressed with Faiths improvement!! Especially if you tell her there have been Binkies too!! Very Happy I hope her mouth is getting better! and I hope Gypsy is still good, That lump best be getting smaller!! Sending good luck vibes to them both tomorrow!! Hugs Hugs
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets. Empty Re: Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets.

Post by Sparky Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow buns Hugs

I'm sure the vet will be quite astonished at Faith's progress Very Happy
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Hope everything goes well tomorrow.I'm sure your vet will be impressed with Faith's improvement and I hope Gypsy's lump hasn't grown.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Good luck guys! I hope it's happy news Very Happy
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

I hope all goes well!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Sending mega vibes to Faith and Gypsy! May there be gooooood news on both! cheers
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Faith & Gypsy/Update back from the Vets. Empty UPDATE BACK FROM THE VETS.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 am

Gypsy
The lump at the back of his throat has not got any bigger and doesn't seem to be bothering him and so he's back next month for another check up on it.

Faith
The Vet was very pleased and impressed with Faith, she said she looked a 100% better and that she had filled out as she was very underweight when we last took her. Mike and I have noticed that Faith has one ear that has nearly closed up there is just a tiny hole and we pointed it out to our vet and she checked it and said there were no mites in her ear but we will have to keep an eye on it in the future for getting mites otherwise it doesn't seem to bother her.
Unfortunately the dental spur that had grown across her tongue is starting again to grow across so she is in next Tuesday for a dental ( I'm not looking forward to that day at all ) Sad

Also forgot to say our vet checked her tummy and it feels a lot better and so she may not have to have her tummy Op. The vet thinks she was just sewn up roughly after her spay but glad Faith doesn't have to go through a tummy Op Very Happy

Last edited by Tuckerbunnies on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 am

Fantastic news for Gypsy!

Poor little Faith having a dental again Crying or Very sad However a big cheers for you and Mike for her progress

Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:28 pm

That is mostly all good news Maysie. You must be chuffed that the vet is pleased with Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Such great news! I do hope Faith's dental goes well. She's a tough cookie that one Smile
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

This is def positive news! cheers
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Sounds encouraging! Glad it went ok. Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm

How often is Faith going to need dentals? We can help if you need us too. I am so grateful that you took her on. She deserves every happiness.
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm glad the news is mainly good Smile

Is Faith eating enough hay at the moment? I just wonder whether as she gets better and better, she might be willing to eat more roughage and keep those spurs down...
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 pm

I am so happy for you love, please keep us informed.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:56 pm

I am just over joyed! cheers Faith is a miracle bunn. Such a tiny sized blessing.

That was good news for Gypsy! Good show!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down