Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol

+3
Thumper2001
SarahJane
marleyNfriends
7 posters

Go down

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol Empty We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:36 pm

...so we has been good bunnehs tonight for mummeh.

Dolly

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol WormingDolly1

Marley:

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol WormingMarley1

Skye: I will eats this bunneh straight jacket and you can sick that syringe up your...

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol WormingSkye1

Ok, so maybeee its not all that bad! Skye was actually the best behaved once she got over her initial tantrum...

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol WormingSkye2

Ive since been told that some bunnies will take it on weetabix?? Ill have to give it a try tomorrow.

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol Empty Re: We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol

Post by SarahJane Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

awww bless them!
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol Empty Re: We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Now to make you all jealous - Bruce get his 1ml of arthriaid daily and he will take it like it is a water bottle. No wrapping required. I am hoping I will not have to give it to Flo though! Laughing

Now you nethies - stop scratching you bum and licking your fingers or you'll have to have much more medicine!

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Now to make you all jealous - Bruce get his 1ml of arthriaid daily and he will take it like it is a water bottle. No wrapping required. I am hoping I will not have to give it to Flo though! We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 811805

Now you nethies - stop scratching you bum and licking your fingers or you'll have to have much more medicine!

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 497430

... Sometimes they are fine, others they kick up a stink! Tonight i decided no more nonsense, just get it over and done with. Marley did start off in a towel, and managed to wriggle out of the bottom. He really gets himself worried over everything, bless him Love They all forgave me after a fuss and a treat though Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 pm

You make that look easy!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:You make that look easy!!

Laughing These pictures are video stills from my webcam. I recorded them incase i could use them as evidence for animal health. ...i dont think i dare show you the videos!!! Marley plopped out of the towel onto my knee and he was like a slippery eel to try and catch again. Meanwhile im covered it bunny hair and im still trying to get bits of fluff out of my mouth!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing The joys!!

I meant to say in my last post, I opened this thread really hoping it wasn't going to be pics of the worms Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am

marleyNfriends wrote:

Marley plopped out of the towel onto my knee and he was like a slippery eel to try and catch again. Meanwhile im covered it bunny hair and im still trying to get bits of fluff out of my mouth!

Oh that has made Mike and I laugh as we know just how fast little Nethies can be Laughing

Love the photos they are so nice, they are so cute your bunnies Love Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:21 am

I hate giving medicine. I'm too worried about hurting them, when Florence was spayed we had right arguments about her having her metacam.

Go on show us the video!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 am

I am very impressed at the bunny burittos!
I dont think I would escape with my life if I tried to do that to Daisy!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:

Marley plopped out of the towel onto my knee and he was like a slippery eel to try and catch again. Meanwhile im covered it bunny hair and im still trying to get bits of fluff out of my mouth!

Oh that has made Mike and I laugh as we know just how fast little Nethies can be We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 811805

Love the photos they are so nice, they are so cute your bunnies We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 317363 We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 317363 We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 317363

We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 811805 Theyre all quite speedy, but ive never seen a bunny shift like Skye when she wants to!! Shocked That reminded me of when Mike was here and tried to show me where the vent was on Marley We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 811805 Not a chance! Rolling Eyes ...i found it by the way.

icedancer wrote:I hate giving medicine. I'm too worried about hurting them, when Florence was spayed we had right arguments about her having her metacam.

Go on show us the video!!

Not a chance! Id hate doing it when they really arent well, as id hate someone doing it to me when all i want to do is sit quietly in a corner. I think its one of those things though, you want a bunny, you learn to do these things yourself. A friend of mine had me go to her house in my pijamas, just so i could syringe protexin to one of her buns! ...she knows how to do it herself now, so thats ok. We might have wormies - bunny pics NOT of worms! lol 811805

Katieb wrote:I am very impressed at the bunny burittos!
I dont think I would escape with my life if I tried to do that to Daisy!

Laughing Its ok as long as they dont tuck their heads in the towel! Marley wouldnt have it, he can wriggle out of anything, in the end he surrendered and sat still without the towel and was quite happy take a bit at a time. Hes the fella of the group, and the biggest fuss pot ever. Love Hes not manly at all!!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm

You really do make that look easy! It's nice to see they are behaving Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down