Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods ....

+3
marleyNfriends
Father Jack
Tuckerbunnies
7 posters

Go down

Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... Empty Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods ....

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... Empty Re: Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods ....

Post by Father Jack Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Yay! Perfect dating weather Very Happy
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... Empty Re: Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods ....

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 pm

"Sunday will bring more warm sunshine for many, especially across central and western parts, but once again North Sea coasts will be plagued by the mist and fog."

Not for us! Rolling Eyes ... not that its a bad thing. Im at work on Saturday, i cant sort my fly repellents out until i finish work tomorrow. Im going to get some citronella oil and put it on cotton wool balls. I bought an apple shaped bird feeder to put them in Smile
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:46 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:
"Sunday will bring more warm sunshine for many, especially across central and western parts, but once again North Sea coasts will be plagued by the mist and fog."

Not for us! Rolling Eyes ... not that its a bad thing. Im at work on Saturday, i cant sort my fly repellents out until i finish work tomorrow. Im going to get some citronella oil and put it on cotton wool balls. I bought an apple shaped bird feeder to put them in Smile
Did you edit that post Sophia?? confused
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:

Not for us! Rolling Eyes ... not that its a bad thing. Im at work on Saturday, i cant sort my fly repellents out until i finish work tomorrow. Im going to get some citronella oil and put it on cotton wool balls. I bought an apple shaped bird feeder to put them in Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 913859
Did you edit that post Sophia?? confused

Yes..why? Embarassed

I have a habbit of editing posts over and over because i forget to say some things.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Laughing That was well weird! Laughing I clicked to quote you when all it said was "not for us Rolling Eyes" but my quote came up with loads more text. So I clicked back and it still only had your original text! Wondered what my phone was doing Laughing

I'm on a North East coast too and it's foggy here already Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:

Aw, shucks! Here was me getting excited about having T&T out in the garden for the first time this year (our house is odd garden-wise, it's tricky for me to get the wabbits out). It's a shame, they love being out, they have a proper binky-fest! I rarely catch them at it on camera though Sad
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 811805 That was well weird! Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 811805 I clicked to quote you when all it said was "not for us Rolling Eyes" but my quote came up with loads more text. So I clicked back and it still only had your original text! Wondered what my phone was doing Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 811805

I'm on a North East coast too and it's foggy here already Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 423553

Laughing Odd Razz

It was foggy here last night and it hasnt been that warm here today. Not that im bothered, ive been stuck doing this assignment all day, its Skyes 1st birthday and ive spent no time with the buns Sad I havent finished her video or uploaded her picture!! Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 1148
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... Empty The Perfect Fly Deterrent

Post by Father Jack Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... SparkyMachineGun

Hudad needs Photoshop Laughing
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm

He needs a little hat!!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:He needs a little hat!!

She Wink

Sparky decided a tin hat wasn't fashionable enough and she didn't want to squash her ears Laughing
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Father Jack wrote:
marleyNfriends wrote:He needs a little hat!!

She Wink

Sparky decided a tin hat wasn't fashionable enough and she didn't want to squash her ears Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... 811805

Tell her its compulsory!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Father Jack wrote:Get the fly deterrents out & the ice pods .... SparkyMachineGun

Hudad needs Photoshop Laughing

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:27 pm

I was wondering what fly repellents you used?

Our ice pod and terracotta drip tray has grown legs and wandered off scratch
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 pm

tell hudad to try photoplus x5 from serif it's quite good and loads cheaper than photoshop. Thumbs Up
btw love the flak gun Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum