Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster pet supplies

+3
KatieB
superlori
fall3n-ang3l
7 posters

Go down

monster pet supplies  Empty monster pet supplies

Post by fall3n-ang3l Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

has anyone had any dealing with them and if they got your order wrong,how did they handle it? iam having a little trouble with them,i ordered a bale of hay and the order came last tue's,they sent me straw instead,so it got picked up on the wed',i phoned them yesterday as iam still waiting for the hay and he said,i would get it yesterday or today and iam still waiting HBWS if it doesnt come tomorrow,iam going to have to go out and buy some,i cant belive ive ordered from 3 different companies the same bag of hay and 2 of the companies have sent the straw Hissy
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

monster pet supplies  Empty Re: monster pet supplies

Post by superlori Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

So annoying. I've not heard of them but hope you get it sorted. I just had a similar problem with ordering my bunny food, but that was with Amazon.
superlori
superlori
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-07

http://www.blog.scottandlori.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

they are really quick at delivery and they have been really nice on the phone but i just want my hay Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by superlori Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

And so do your buns, I imagine!
superlori
superlori
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-07

http://www.blog.scottandlori.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Not had any dealings with them yet, but was planning on giving them a go. Let me know how you get on. x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Never heard of them before the competition that they did on Facebook and they ignored my email twice that I sent about entering the competition so I certainly won't be dealing with them at all if they can't even bother to reply to emails Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 am

ive also sent them an email and they didnt reply to it ither Maysie

well its come today and iam not impressed,considering ive had 2 bags of this from other online stores,this is half the size of the other bags ive had and was only about £2 cheaper than the other places,so i dont think i will be ordering from them again No
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:ive also sent them an email and they didnt reply to it ither Maysie

well its come today and iam not impressed,considering ive had 2 bags of this from other online stores,this is half the size of the other bags ive had and was only about £2 cheaper than the other places,so i dont think i will be ordering from them again No

I sent them two polite emails asking if there was any other means of entering their competition as there were lots of young people who wanted to enter who were not on Facebook including myself and they didn't even answer my emails.
I shall stick to the Hay Experts who we have always had great service from and petplanet who I use now and then. Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:26 pm

I have bought loads of things from them via eBay and I've had no problems at all!!

Sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been so good Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 am

I ordered some tunnels for Annabelle (she loves tunnels) almost three weeks ago and still nothing....I called them last week to chase and they said someone would call me back and nothing......not happy.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon May 21, 2012 10:37 am

oh great,ive ordered another bag of hay last night,they have 2 bales of hay which looks the same,so ive ordered the other bag to see if they is a difference,we will see if they send hay or straw Rolling Eyes hope you get th tunnels asap,snowflake loves her tunnels too
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 am

Ive just spoken to them and they were very nice and promised to get me some replacements out today. Ive ordered 4 and a little pop up tent so that I can add them to the two we already have and make her a maze....Im stupidly excited..........
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon May 21, 2012 11:51 am

I've never ordered from them but I'm not sure if I ever will now. I'm glad their customer service on the phone is good though.

I bet Annie will love her maze!! Jeeves loves tunnels too, but I cannot imagine Tigger enjoying a maze. Before she chewed the green corrugated snuggle safe bendy tunnel into oblivion, we used to bend it into a U and she refused to go through it, she only does tunnels she can see through to the other end!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Am I the only person who hasn't had a problem with them? If yes, I'm surprised! Nothing ever goes smoothly when me and OH are Internet shopping Laughing

I've ordered from them via eBay numerous time and I've actually been impressed by how quick they deliver! Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon May 21, 2012 5:51 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:has anyone had any dealing with them and if they got your order wrong,how did they handle it? iam having a little trouble with them,i ordered a bale of hay and the order came last tue's,they sent me straw instead,so it got picked up on the wed',i phoned them yesterday as iam still waiting for the hay and he said,i would get it yesterday or today and iam still waiting HBWS if it doesnt come tomorrow,iam going to have to go out and buy some,i cant belive ive ordered from 3 different companies the same bag of hay and 2 of the companies have sent the straw Hissy
Was it actually labelled as straw? A couple of weeks ago we had a bale which looked like straw - very thick and stemmy. But when we checked, the man said it was definitely hay and that was just what this batch was like, and he managed to find us a bale which was slightly finer. I wonder if that is just what the cut was like on the grass they used...
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down