Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior)

+6
KatieB
Sparky
icedancer
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
Thumper2001
10 posters

Go down

Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior) Empty Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior)

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 am

Oh me!!! You can't turn your back on the little monkey for a second!! She really is like a little Duracell bunny! Shocked

She is FOREVER under the bed in their room No And it's a flippin job getting her out!! Yesterday she went round the back of the cage and got herself stuck No It wasn't fun for her but I have to admit, it was funny Embarassed She was trying to get out and ended up doing a bunny handstand up the wall Laughing Laughing Laughing In the end I had to rescue the little twit.

Today I went in with their tea and there she was, standing on one of the horizontal bars on the pen, looking at me as if to say "What about it?"

When I've been sweeping the pen out, she's been climbing up my back, standing on my head and then jumping out Shocked

She's even taken to sneaking into our room and going under our bed!! And it's even harder to get her out of there! No

They had temporary water bowls the other day because their ones were in the dishwasher, so of course, she tipped it out Rolling Eyes

She chewed OH's (unplugged) iPhone cable Embarassed

She jumps up on the sofa and climbs all over our visitors (Laughing) She has no respect for people's personal space! Laughing

She rolls around in the litter tray then drags the megazorb everywhere, whilst looking like she has a really bad case of dandruff!!

She keeps head butting a snow globe I got from my mum and knocking it over, on to a glass unit. You would think the noise would scare her off. Nope!!

I put Junior's litter tray down in the wrong place for about 30 seconds today and she obviously thought she wanted the same because her's was promptly nosed in to the same position on her half Laughing

And I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this one!! I dared to look at my phone for 2 seconds the other day, when I looked up, she was standing with her back legs on the sofa, front legs on the corner table, and her head in my pineapple juice Shocked Shocked Shocked

Junior isn't exactly an angel either Rolling Eyes he likes it under the spare bed too.

I caught him chewing the rubber backing on the sky remote on Wednesday.

And I think he wants to play play station with OH because I've twice caught him with the controller, joystick part attached to his teeth Laughing

What a pair!! I feel like I'm living in a comedy sketch! Laughing

Last edited by Thumper2001 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior) Empty Re: Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:08 am

So she's being a good girl then!

ROFL

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior) Empty Re: Molly!!!! (And a little bit of Junior)

Post by gentl Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 am

You have your hands full with those pair! Enjoy them!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:27 am

You are obviously having a lively time. I am sure they will calm down a bit eventually.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 am

ROFL ROFL

And to think their Daddy is now an angel!!!

Did Molly enjoy the pineapple juice?
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

I do wonder where the pics are though. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

They are just fabulous Love Love Love Love

(Humum adds: 'but quite wearing', while eyeing me and Gizmo Hmmm )
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am

That is just BRILLIANT! Go Molly! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

She sould like a little hurricane!

I love that she climbs all over people (I bet they love it)

Love
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:01 pm

They are so funny! Laughing Shocked

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 pm

She loved the pineapple juice!! I have caught her eyeing up a fair few glasses since Suspect

I actually got the whole bunny handstand thing recorded on my phone but it's too long for photobucket Hissy

I remembered this morning that there was a serious cheeky move by Junior that I never mentioned. Mainly because I was too busy being proud to see the norty side Embarassed

On Friday night, my BIL was sitting on the floor with the biscuit box. Junior put his two front legs on him, stretched over and grabbed a biscuit by the wrapper and tried to make off with it Shocked

I was amazed!!! That was, by far, the boldest move Junior has pulled off to date!! I was so proud of him Embarassed he usually hides down the back of the sofa when people are in! I held my breath throughout the whole shenanigan! Laughing

Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

You could try the video on youtube! I really want to see it!

Laughing at Junior and the biscuit!

I love your bunnies Love
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 pm

I know, I really need to sort out a YouTube account. I also have hundreds of videos of Thumper that I'd love to post Smile

Eta, don't worry, I won't post them all! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm

If you are going to upload to you tube I find that opening the video with windows live movie maker (which is free) then using that to upload the video much faster than a direct upload.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:15 pm

i love naughty buns Love molly is so funny,she has a amazing character,you just have to love her cos of that Laughing cant wait to see the vids
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Laughing I love the antics & I certainly wouldn't mind being clambered over hehe Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Absolutely NO genetic traits there then! Mum and Dad shook their heads when I updated them. Laughing Laughing

Glad she is keeping you busy. Love
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote: Laughing I love the antics & I certainly wouldn't mind being clambered over hehe Smile
It's not too bad until she's walking along the back of the sofas then suddenly sticks her nails in your head Laughing To be fair though, she usually saves that for me Laughing

NickieM wrote:Absolutely NO genetic traits there then! Mum and Dad shook their heads when I updated them. Laughing Laughing

Glad she is keeping you busy. Love
Maybe you could post a picture of Dave and Sasha with disapproving expressions and I could show it to them? "Mum and Dad say be good!" Wink Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Well I actually did take a couple of pics today - because I knew that Cheryl would be on my case as soon as I mentioned them Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Well done - although these days Sparky normally beats me to it! Rachel you need to get down on the floor to encourage climbing. Bruce uses me as a climbing frame quite often, but it is a mutually beneficial situation as having a bunny running up and down your spine is almost as good as a massage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Well done - although these days Sparky normally beats me to it! Rachel you need to get down on the floor to encourage climbing. Bruce uses me as a climbing frame quite often, but it is a mutually beneficial situation as having a bunny running up and down your spine is almost as good as a massage.
Not in my house, you're not safe anywhere Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm

No but you don't need to encourage the behaviour either! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm

NickieM wrote:Well I actually did take a couple of pics today - because I knew that Cheryl would be on my case as soon as I mentioned them Laughing Laughing
It's no good just taking them - you have to post them too...

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Well done - although these days Sparky normally beats me to it!
Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Right, just for you two, I will venture into the cyber nightmare zone that is Photobucket - but I might besome time! Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

It's no good just taking them - you have to post them too...

See - Sparky even posts what I am thinking for me. Laughing

BTW Sparky I accidentally clicked on the members list earlier and noticed that you need to update your listed clan members. Some bun will feel unloved if you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum