Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hudad's tars

3 posters

Go down

hudad's tars Empty hudad's tars

Post by fiver Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

he's been tryin to make his tar make the music sounds and it sounds horribles i think it's broked so when he leaves it alone i is going to chew the hole thingy in the middle to makes it better hudad will love me for fixin his tar Thumbs Up
Skippy

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

hudad's tars Empty Re: hudad's tars

Post by gentl Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Skippy--
(\ (\
(=' x')
(,('')('') I'd try another approach bro. I suggest a bit of a gnaw on the long piece of wood. Watch out for those string things. If they break they put on new. I have to admit I found the key like thingies on they end fun to gnaw on. Not tasty but stimulated the gums a bit.

Unfortunately, no matter how diligently you work on this project, I doubt your hudad will appreciate all the time and effort. We just have to humor them sometimes.
Thumper
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm

his tar has shiny metaly noby things on long wood no good for adapting but he puts it away sos me will have to sniff it out No

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Thos'll be the machine heads, better leave them alone cos they will 'urt yer teef. Better of using that big hole thing with the metal wires going across as a litter tray and fill the 'tar wiv poops and 'ave yer poops sliced up like an egg slicer does in the process...

Vince - professional chewer, currently working on demolishing his hutch from the outside in.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

ta vince,
sounds good idea i has peed on floor by his sittin thingy Twisted Evil
i hopes i still gets some pineaple crushes Very Happy

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 am

Vince the bunny wrote:Thos'll be the machine heads, better leave them alone cos they will 'urt yer teef. Better of using that big hole thing with the metal wires going across as a litter tray and fill the 'tar wiv poops and 'ave yer poops sliced up like an egg slicer does in the process...

Vince - professional chewer, currently working on demolishing his hutch from the outside in.

(\ (\
(=' x')
(,('')('') Vince bro, yous got a gude idea! The peeps r always looking at our poops. Why they find them so fascinating I don't know. I kant understand why if they are so interested with our poops that they don't want to smell our butts. I've tried to make it easy for humom to sniff it. I've backed my butt right up to her nose on several occasions and she didn't seem to appreciate the effort! She even held her breath! They just don't have good manners! 'Tis sad because they are so nice otherwise.

Thumper
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Thumper, I saw Hermione stick her butt in the air to our humum, but I don't think she wanted her butt sniffed. It was just before she had her spayed cos Hermione was a bit hormonal and feeling fruity Wink Humum said 'eughhhhh' and made a hasty retreat Embarassed

Vince
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down