Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yet another try to keep the bunnies in

+2
Thumper2001
4390evans
6 posters

Go down

yet another try to keep the bunnies in Empty yet another try to keep the bunnies in

Post by 4390evans Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

As you all know the battles ive had keeping the bunnies in the garden and the numerous ways if blocking the fence etc, well now Im trying chicken wire under the soil! Ive (well my bf with my supervision) has dug up the boarders we are stapling it to the fence running it over the boarder then putting the soil on the top so I can still grow my flowers for the bunnies to eat. So far so good ad normal escape routes has been foiled har har!!!! this is leaving the buns a bit Mad. fingers crossed this is the final stratergy I have to put into place so I can get some flowers planted before the summer is over Very Happy
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

yet another try to keep the bunnies in Empty Re: yet another try to keep the bunnies in

Post by Thumper2001 Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 am

I really hope it works!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

yet another try to keep the bunnies in Empty Re: yet another try to keep the bunnies in

Post by gentl Mon May 28, 2012 11:09 am

Why is it when they are out, they want in and when they are in, they want out? No Good luck...and you have my sympathies. Wink
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Hope it works as with all your bunnies free ranging in your garden you need something to keep them in and from getting into next door's as it's not really safe .

Fingers crossed.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon May 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Ha ha Gentl love, it is always the way. Pardon the pun but the grass is always greener on the other side LOL!! Yes, I hope it works too.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Tue May 29, 2012 1:14 pm

There is always more grass on the other side Jo as they have munched all mine lol.
They are little terrors!!!
Its the neighbor who I gave 2 bunnies to where they wanna go but its annoying her even though when her bunnies comes into my garden I say nothing, all them get along but she a is right a$$.

A few tried to dig where the wire has been done then give up so fingers crossed xx
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

It's not really a problem only of them getting out, but rather of something getting in to them.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 am

nothing can get in the gardens as they are secure at the ends its just the fence in between the neighboring gardens that they manage to dig through or squeeze between the gaps in the top of the fence. The buns get on so I dont see the prob, I dunno yer get some No
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down