Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs)

+2
Sparky
Amelia66
6 posters

Go down

Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs) Empty Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:03 am

Hellos to the hoppers, Treacle here. I am posting on behalf of my fellow pigs to report some extreme bunny nortiness here this morning. The hoomin was giving our hutch a clean (because we are very dirty animals). She nipped inside to get the noospaper to line our house when Bruce barged her and totally ignored her shouts of 'No' and charged out into the garden where this happened...

And if scaring us on the grass was not enough he then went into our house, scared Clarabel then stole our nice new noms!

And then he came in again just to be nosey and look at us in our bed. And he was completely unrepentant - look!

At least the hoomin manage to tempt him back into the house with noms leaving us in peace to eat our noms.

Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs) Nortybruce011

Back to top Go down

Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs) Empty Re: Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs)

Post by Amelia66 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

Laughing i think Bruce thinks hes a pig not a bunny

Love that last pic is so cute

Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs) Empty Re: Extreme nortiness! (a message from the pigs)

Post by Sparky Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Sorry Treacle, but I adore Bruce so he can do no wrong in my eyes Razz

I love the sniffle at the camera and the vertical binky from the left in the first video Laughing

Also the way the little brown piggy (sorry, I don't know who is who) legs it, reconsiders then goes back to that yummy patch of grass Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:15 pm

That brown piggy (and she is not that little) is Nutmeg. She is a bit too old to be too bothered by a rabbit - and she has the war wounds on her ears to prove it!

I would also add in Treacle's defense that Bruce knows the routine of the week here and he knows that monday morning is the time where the pigs have their big clean in time for the rubbish being collected. He also knows that when the pigs are out in the garden the rabbits have to stay in the house so no pigs are damaged by show off buns doing kamikaze binkies.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Those vids are BRILLIANT!

That first one especially with bruce appearing from the side of the camera. They have really really made me laugh!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:26 pm

That's not nortiness by any degree. You'll have to up the ante Bruce Thumbs Up
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm

omg,that first video had me in stitches,when bruce kept coming up to the camera,its like hes saying to the camera "now this is what iam going to do" and you can almost here him chuckle,its priceless ROFL ROFL think iam going to have to watch the vid a few more times

and piggies Love love the last pic
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 pm

I completely disagree Father Jack. This is not just a bit of vandalism it is potential ABH, definite harassment, theft with menaces, not to mention rowdy behaviour and total showing off. I think he should at least get an ASBO. I'm sorry they're CRIMBOs now aren't they? scratch Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Thanks for the smashing videos, I was laughing all the way through.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down