Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YUCK!

+7
Tuckerbunnies
JoeyBunsMum
gentl
KatieB
Sparky
fall3n-ang3l
icedancer
11 posters

Go down

YUCK!  Empty YUCK!

Post by icedancer Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:13 pm

So, my ex pops over tonight to bring me what was our second Dyson seeing as I blew up the one I took last night. I was very grateful as it saved me money, and this one was better, and meant I could clean the flat ready for my grandparentss visit on Sunday.

Before he got here, I fed the bunnies with food from his allotment.

I'm so glad this didn't happen when I was on my own or I'd have had an embarassing introduction to the neighbour I haven't met yet! While he was here I looked into their pen and there was this giantic slug in there Shocked i am terrified of slugs, so much so I can't even look at them Shocked Shocked

He was in the hallway and I was like "errr could you deal with this for me" Shocked Shocked honestly I'd have had to have knocked on the guys next door to remove it, I really couldn't have done. The rest of that bag of food has gone in the bin. To think there's been a slug in my fridge Shocked

Never thought I'd see a bloody slug in here!! I've got enough animals in the living room thank you Embarassed Embarassed
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

YUCK!  Empty Re: YUCK!

Post by fall3n-ang3l Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 pm

ROFL i hate the things too
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Eeeeeeeeeuwwwwwwwgh pale Slugs are just the most revolting yucky things ever. At least snails have a bit you can pick them up by and hurl them away.

Mind you, it might be a good way to meet your neighbour Wink Have you seen him yet?

I'm glad you got the hoover issue sorted easily and without expense Thumbs Up

It's good to see you back on here too Very Happy although sorry to hear you've had a crappy day Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Ew slugs are horrible. I make OH collect them up and put hem in the field out he back.

How are you settling in?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm

sprinkle w/salt, put on rubber gloves, paper towels and throw the liquid out Twisted Evil i hate slugs too. they are a health hazard. i'be slipped and fell 'cuz of several.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Sparky wrote:Eeeeeeeeeuwwwwwwwgh pale Slugs are just the most revolting yucky things ever. At least snails have a bit you can pick them up by and hurl them away.

Mind you, it might be a good way to meet your neighbour Wink Have you seen him yet?

It's good to see you back on here too Very Happy although sorry to hear you've had a crappy day Hugs Hugs Hugs

You want to know if he's fit, don't you Sparky? Wink Thumbs Up

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:20 pm

JoeyBunsMum wrote:
Sparky wrote:Eeeeeeeeeuwwwwwwwgh pale Slugs are just the most revolting yucky things ever. At least snails have a bit you can pick them up by and hurl them away.

You want to know if he's fit, don't you Sparky? Wink Thumbs Up

I strongly suspect Sparky wants to know if he has a good stock of noms for when she comes to stay and has finished emptying Carla's nom cupboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 pm

I'll be back properly tomorrow, I'm getting the internet at last!!! I've only been on via my phone, which has a habit of scrolling by itself sometimes and makes me want to hurl it at the wall!!!

I saw that neighbour briefly when I was going out for dinner with my friend one day last week, said hi. On each floor, each side of the lift has four flats, separated by two fire doors. In my little section there's me, the guy in the one bedroom one, directly opposite me is a lovely polish lady about the same age as me but she's in Poland for a wedding atm, and the other one is currently empty, which is inbetween the guy and the polish lady.

I'm settling in ok, nearly everything has been done now, have been putting together the last bit of flatpack tonight, even though I'm useless at it Laughing I've today sent a snotty letter to where I got the washer dryer from asking for a refund on the installation after the guy that done it didn't do it properly No I've already had my first water bill and am getting my first electric bill next week! Nice!

I'll get some proper photos up tomorrow once I've got my internet working. I have missed you all! And if anyone wants to visit you are all more than welcome, just drop me a PM and we'll make a date. We'll all be happy to see you. I could do with some cheering up too, hasn't been the easiest of weeks if I'm going to be honest. I've also got an ear infection, which explains the dizzy and sickness, but hoping to attempt to skate tomorrow, again!!

Is very strange still, but I guess that's to be expected.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm not a lover of slugs and if I see them I pick them up with a trowel and fling them over the fence into the field at the back of us though sometimes I'm tempted to sling them over our fence in to the nasty neighbours veg plot YUCK!  Muahaha-1

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:52 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I'm not a lover of slugs and if I see them I pick them up with a trowel and fling them over the fence into the field at the back of us though sometimes I'm tempted to sling them over our fence in to the nasty neighbours veg plot YUCK!  Muahaha-1
You should totally do that!!

Although, they would probably kill them Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:47 pm

You need a pair of scissors. I cut them in half and leave them on the lawn for the birds Smile
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:06 pm

^ pale
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:10 pm

With snails I always pick them up from the back garden and lob them up over the 10ft fence for the thrushes. As yet I haven't hit anyone on the other side. I am slightly disappointed about that. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:14 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:With snails I always pick them up from the back garden and lob them up over the 10ft fence for the thrushes. As yet I haven't hit anyone on the other side. I am slightly disappointed about that. Laughing

Omg the thoughts in my head on that ROFL
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 am

Eugh slugs, they're the strangest things.
I saw one the other night that was about 5cm long.

I've been finding these tiny slug/snail things without shells) in the grass recently and because I've been picking some grass they've been ending up in the shed. Jeeves had one stuck on his head!!

I'm so glad you are all settling in well Smile
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down