Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my favourite snaps for you all!

+6
Vince the bunny
Tuckerbunnies
Amelia66
KatieB
marleyNfriends
FluffSlave
10 posters

Go down

Some of my favourite snaps for you all! Empty Some of my favourite snaps for you all!

Post by FluffSlave Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi, I've just joined but I lovelovelove photo's of any and all fluffs, and get the impression that you do here too, so thought I would share with you some of my favourite snaps...

I came home one day and couldn't find bun bun anywhere... after searching for around 15 minutes and panicking like mad, this little face popped out at me!
Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 2011-10-11220306

Willow's a very laid back girl, and she just loves to sleep and sleep and sleep...
Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 2012-06-14153248

And a side-view for you all. She's a pretty big girl, but she's an absolute BFG!
Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 2011-10-22153528

And one of my chinchillas, Cheefa & Pudding
Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 2011-08-19172607

and my guinea pigs, Silver & Pearl
Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 2011-08-19183812

Hope you enjoyed, and that there's not too many... I get a bit snap happy! Embarassed
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Some of my favourite snaps for you all! Empty Re: Some of my favourite snaps for you all!

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

They are all beautiful Love

I could bunny nap Willow! Love Love Love You can never post too many pictures here!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Some of my favourite snaps for you all! Empty Re: Some of my favourite snaps for you all!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm

I am gathering you have a colour theme going with your pets! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm

We LOVE pickiest here!

They are gorgeous - what unusual colour piggies. And that pic of Willow Love Love
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Love i recognise your chins from another forum i think Love

haha i love that first pic!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh the more pictures the better Happy Dance

I love that fiirst photo of Willow Laughing

you have some very gorgeous furries Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I am gathering you have a colour theme going with your pets! Laughing

Yes, I quite often get told that! It is genuine coincidence, and I think I am just drawn to grey animals, hehe! Laughing

Amelia66 wrote: Love i recognise your chins from another forum i think Love
haha i love that first pic!

I've been on the ChinsRUs forum but unfortunately lost my login details, and I was also on another rabbit forum for a short time but life got hectic and I now can't for the life of me remember what it was - so you may recognise them from either one of those! Smile

And thanks for the lovely comments and warm welcome here guys. Glad there are many fellow piccy-lovers amongst me! Very Happy
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Willow sort of reminds me of someone...
https://happyhoppers.forumotion.co.uk/t15285-skippy-male-rabbit-tyne-and-wear?highlight=skippy
Would she like a friend? (Apologies but I still think about him often - No I still don't have room!)

Last edited by cheryl'n'bruce'flo on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Willow is beautiful, what a lovely colour she is. I have a silver agouti piggie called Holly, it's such a stunning colour isn't it Love I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your little gang Thumbs Up
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:04 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:Willow sort of reminds me of someone...
https://happyhoppers.forumotion.co.uk/t15285-skippy-male-rabbit-tyne-and-wear?highlight=skippy
Would she like a friend? (Apologies but I still think about him often - No I still don't have room!)

Oh he is absolutely stunning - if only! Willow is going in to be spayed on Thursday and I would just love to find her a hus-bun, unfortunately I don't have the room for any more buns, and he is a little too far away anyhow. It just breaks my heart knowing there are so many poor little guys out there like him in need of re-homing, I wish I could take them all in. Crying or Very sad Hope he finds a loving home. Sad Sad
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Vince the bunny wrote:Willow is beautiful, what a lovely colour she is. I have a silver agouti piggie called Holly, it's such a stunning colour isn't it Love I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your little gang Thumbs Up

Silver agouti's really are stunning! I nearly ended up with a pair of ginger boars, but we were desperate for a pair of Rex piggies and when we caught wind that there was a pair available we had to have these two - and they are now inkeeping with my coincidental "grey theme" for my furries. Piggies are brilliant little fluffs I think! Very Happy
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Gorgeous! Love

Loving Willow! Is she a conti?
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:08 am

Vegan_bunny wrote:Gorgeous! Love

Loving Willow! Is she a conti?

Thank you very much Smile
No she's not. She's a Beveren rabbit, a large breed from Belgium that were originally bred for their meat and coats. As far as I know they are a fairly uncommon breed in the UK. Smile
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 pm

What gorgeous fluffs!
That is a very impressive hiding place Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Dotdot wrote:What gorgeous fluffs!
That is a very impressive hiding place Laughing

Thanks Smile
And yes, I think the little madam was quite smug with herself after watching her mummy run around the entire room in a fit of panic Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Aw they are all so gorgeous Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 317363 I love that first photo of Willow, how did she even get up there?!

You're spot on with the photo's, and we can never have too many Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 215374
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:Aw they are all so gorgeous Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 317363 I love that first photo of Willow, how did she even get up there?!

You're spot on with the photo's, and we can never have too many Some of my favourite snaps for you all! 215374

Thank you very much. Smile
She was actually in a bag on top of a massive bale of hay I'd bought online - I'm guessing she jumped up. She's a very impressive jumper - it must be those enormous-bunny back feet Rolling Eyes Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm

What a lovely little fluffy family, I bet you are proud and rightly so love.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down