Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May I have some more advice please?

3 posters

Go down

May I have some more advice please? Empty May I have some more advice please?

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Helo friends

Sorry to bang on about this but there is another question I have.

I have ordered Snuffie's heat pad and was going to order some of the wale courduroy on e bay as a cover. However, there seems to be many different types ad I wondered if someone could tell me which is the best one to use please?

Many thanks.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

May I have some more advice please? Empty Re: May I have some more advice please?

Post by gentl Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:21 pm

jo

Looked on Ebay-UK. I don't know what colors you want or how big a piece of fabric, but this listing is what in the USA we call wide-wale. It seem that USA/UK names are different: pin-wale=baby, wide-wale=jumbo or chubby.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chunky-Cotton-Corduroy-Fabric-Navy-New-Off-the-Roll-/190558945187?pt=UK_Crafts_Fabric_Textiles_SM&hash=item2c5e32bfa3#ht_1164wt_1037

I hope this helps.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

May I have some more advice please? Empty Re: May I have some more advice please?

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank you so much for your help Gentl love, I wil go on ebay shortly and have a look. I don't really mind about colour but it is going to have to be enough for 2 x 48 cm x 38cm

I will let you know how I get on.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Jo if it's the square ancol self heating pad that I have they already have a cover on them which you can take off to wash when dirty and it dries really quick Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Thank you very much for that Tuckerbunnies love; I have just had notification that the pad is on its way.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:16 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:Thank you so much for your help Gentl love, I wil go on ebay shortly and have a look. I don't really mind about colour but it is going to have to be enough for 2 x 48 cm x 38cm

I will let you know how I get on.

Hugs

Jo xx

Always happy to help! You might want to stitch up another cover or two just in case. Somebun at our house has taken up peeing & pooing on the blanket we have on top of his cage. He started doing it as a protest a bit ago about what he considers a too used litter box. Now he won't stop! He can be a brat bunny sometimes! HBWS
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum