Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smokey may need a dental

3 posters

Go down

Smokey may need a dental  Empty Smokey may need a dental

Post by dizzylynn Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 am

Doing my weekly check of buns, Rosie not impressed what so ever at being made to stay still, checked all the usual stuff everyone fine but noticed smokeys bottom teeth were longer than the other buns, there not stopping him eat or being able to close his mouth, not over lapping either so may be the signs he needs to be grinding them down more, he doesnt chew as much as rosie to busy trying to cuddle her, will speak to vet on advice on what steps are best to prevent it becoming a problem, they have a big tree stump which they couldnt get out to for last 2 weeks with all that rain but have loads of smaller things in the hutch he could have been chewing so not sure if its his bone structure or lazyness. Going to nip up to poundland get some willow rolls (garden edging) secure them to the bottom of the run along the 2 x 2 as their eating that, so wont have to build new run lol. Not sure what to secure it with tho thats save, thick cable ties or loads of natural twine(jute) i should still have loads that from wrapping it round the legs inside charlies house. I have bamboo in the garage from making my snakes a climbing branch not sure if they are treatee tho, i wrapped them in twine and fake evy for snakes so didnt check label.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Smokey may need a dental  Empty Re: Smokey may need a dental

Post by fiver Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 am

aww he might just be one of those buns that grows them quicker hope he gets on ok at vets Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Good luck Smokey love, we are all thinking of you.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down