Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough..

+13
Dotdot
Bunnylover<3
gentl
KatieB
Thumper2001
Felix&Willow
Vince the bunny
Sparky
Rachel&Nibbler
Sue_pawz
fiver
jolovesbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
17 posters

Go down

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Empty It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough..

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Dudley allowed Mike to stroke him and tikkle him. His whole body tenses and goes hard as a rock when you stroke him but he didn't box or try to bite the hand he realised at last that it was a nice feeling to be stroked and tikkled and his eyes closed when Mike rubbed behind his ears and he was told all the time that he was a very good boy. Which he is Love

We got Dudley on the 9th May 2012 and it's only today that we have been able to stroke him Very Happy

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Dudley001-1

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Dudley002-1

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Dudley003-1

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Dudley004

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Dudley005-2

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Empty Re: It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough..

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:05 pm

What bad memories has this little chap go to be so terrified? Well done I think you are great persevering with him and please when he gets a little more used to you, will you please give him a noserub from his Auntie Jo?

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. Empty Re: It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough..

Post by fiver Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:03 pm

aww i knew mike would get through to duds in the end Very Happy
well done mike Thumbs Up

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm over the moon to hear this - we had thought he was going to be a real long termer due to his problems.

Bless him <3 He is a handsome little chap, isn't he?
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:23 pm

It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 831901

Awwwww It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 317363 It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 317363 It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 317363 What a lovely little guy Dudley is Smile This really has lifted my spirits completely (not that they were particularly down, but I now have a smile on my face like this -> Very Happy which I don't think is going anywhere!), so pleased you guys have made a breakthrough, I'm sure with all the Tuckerbunny love he can get he will come along leaps and bounds.

You guys really are amazing at what you do Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Rachel&amp;Nibbler wrote:It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 831901

Awwwww It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 317363 It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 317363 It's took a long time but today we have had a breakthrough.. 317363 What a lovely little guy Dudley is Smile This really has lifted my spirits completely (not that they were particularly down, but I now have a smile on my face like this -> Very Happy which I don't think is going anywhere!), so pleased you guys have made a breakthrough, I'm sure with all the Tuckerbunny love he can get he will come along leaps and bounds.

You guys really are amazing at what you do Smile

aww 'Thank You' we just love them and want the best for them they are a big part of our lives each and everyone of them Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 pm

cheers Great news cheers

Well done Dudley Love oh, and Mike too of course Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh Maysie, that really does speak volumes about the commitment and high quality of care you offer these little bunnies. How rewarding an experience for Mike Very Happy
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am

I'm so behind with bun updates! Dudley?? He looks a but like Rory, beautiful Smile
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:44 am

This is just brilliant cheers
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Oh how completely wonderful.

You have done something amazing with him.

Please include a nose rub from me next time too xxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:24 pm

I had no doubt in my mind that it would happen and I am SO happy it did! Mike is a true bunny whisperer. Tuckerbunny love does it again!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnylover<3 Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Thats amazing, well done! Very Happy
Bunnylover<3
Bunnylover<3
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 pm

This is fantastic, well done the both of you. Im so glad he is learning that he's in the best place and nobody can hurt him ever again.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Happy Dance Brilliant Very Happy
It was lovely to meet Dudley, his pictures dont do him justice, do they! Shocked He looks like a different bun in these pictures!

Its brilliant that hes coming around though. Do you think he would benefit from a friend? Hughie tenses up sometimes when you stroke him in certain places, but hes getting better. Bless em all!! Love
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

marleyNfriends wrote: Happy Dance Brilliant Very Happy
It was lovely to meet Dudley, his pictures dont do him justice, do they! Shocked He looks like a different bun in these pictures!

Its brilliant that hes coming around though. Do you think he would benefit from a friend? Hughie tenses up sometimes when you stroke him in certain places, but hes getting better. Bless em all!! Love

We hope to bond him with Jamie as she lost Chudleigh Flint not so long ago and they seem to like each other but we would like
to be able to handle him more before we bond them Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil & Ron's Mum Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 am

Good old Dudley.
What a big step for a little bun>

Lil & Ron's Mum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by wizbit Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 pm

ahhhh Dudley, bless his heart. Love

wizbit
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 pm

What a good boy. Bless him Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down