Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow is giving me the runaround tonight!

5 posters

Go down

Willow is giving me the runaround tonight! Empty Willow is giving me the runaround tonight!

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:35 pm

So I've brought Wills up into the lounge tonight like we do every evening now, but she is being a stroppy little diva recently (I'm sure it's because she's moulting and is a bit uncomfortable), and she's been charging up and down the lounge, had a go at chomping on the TV wires (unsuccessfully, and they're now out of reach) and managed to get herself stuck behind the sofa. I've now blocked off both entrances to the sofa which has really annoyed her, and she's spent the entire time she's been in here going from one end or the other digging and kicking her back legs around Laughing

I've always said how lucky I am to have such a well behaved rabbit who can be trusted to be left alone loose in my room all day, but I'm now meeting destructobun Willow since she's been making her lounge visits. I quite like her norty side though Rolling Eyes Laughing

We ran out of Fenugreek Crunchies last week and won't have any until the end of this week. Shocked Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Willow is giving me the runaround tonight! Empty Re: Willow is giving me the runaround tonight!

Post by Sparky Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Oh Norty Willow.

I hate to tell you this, but I was a little sweetie until I was about 8 months old then developed hormones and became a Little Madam Twisted Evil
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Willow is giving me the runaround tonight! Empty Re: Willow is giving me the runaround tonight!

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

I pulled the sofa out for her so she won't get stuck and she's having a great time running behind it (it's an 8 seater, so it's like a mega-long tunnel!). She's now settled and is flopping out and eating her hay. It's like a spoilt child who has got their own way Laughing

Willow is one now but I do still have to deal with hormone bursts since she can't be spayed Sad
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:46 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL maybe it's because you have no crunchies Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm almost convinced that's what it is Rob. She's making a stand! Laughing Still, I did a big order from Bunny Bazaar which is full of noms and toys, so it might make up for it. Shame it won't be here until the end of the week though. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage Shocked Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Sparky wrote:Oh Norty Willow.

I hate to tell you this, but I was a little sweetie until I was about 8 months old then developed hormones and became a Little Madam Twisted Evil

Same with Tigger! Although she is completely adorable sometimes
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

fiver wrote: ROFL ROFL ROFL maybe it's because you have no crunchies Laughing Laughing

have to agree with Rob Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 pm

And I have to agree with you both as well. She's trying to tell me it's the deficiency of Fenugreek in her diet that is causing this behaviour Wink Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Fenugreek deficiency Laughing They'll be printing that in rabbit books soon enough Thumbs Up
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Thank you so much for making Fenugreek Deficiency a real thing Very Happy

I love you guys Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

the label on the reverse should read WARNING:lack of this product can result in chronic Fenugreek Deficiency... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm

ROFL I love it.

You're welcome Sparky. Willow asked me to tell you that it's about time us hoomins started believing in you buns a bit more! Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down