Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here!

+2
Zo
FluffSlave
6 posters

Go down

Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here! Empty Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here!

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Willow's package from Bunny Bazaar containing her Fenugreek Crunchies (amongst lots of other noms and toys) arrived today, and peace has finally been restored. She literally had a personality transfer after she'd had one - the first one in over a week! Shocked Laughing

My order was wrong though. It's missing a slicker brush I ordered and I have a bag of hamster treats and an Alf-a Carrot which I didn't order either scratch I will have to pick her up a brush at the pet shop but it's a bit strange.
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here! Empty Re: Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here!

Post by Zo Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Might be worth giving them a call or an email just saying you got some bits you weren't expecting, they might send you the brush too! I am glad peace has been restored, seems Willow was definitely going some withdrawal symptoms Laughing

Ps, what is the url for this website! I would like to have a peruse!
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here! Empty Re: Peace has been restored... the Fenugreek Crunchies are here!

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 pm

It doesn't seem worth the hassle really. My order did get mixed up and they lost the details which I had to email them so this made it late, so maybe they were consolation gifts? Laughing Either way they were a nice suprise!

The website is www.bunnybazaar.co.uk and I believe they are now owned by RWAF so the money is going to a good cause as well. Smile
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 pm

That's how I am if I don;t have chocolate dear. I turn inmto a really big grump LOL!!

Hugs

jO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zo Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Haha, maybe it was!! Thank you Smile
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm almost certain it was Wink We'll see how her behaviour is when she comes up into the lounge this evening. I'm sure we won't see quite as much destructobun now her Fenugreek deficiency is sorted Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zo Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Just ordered a treat ball and some fenugreek crunchies

I think I might be nesting Laughing
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Willow will love the Alfa Carrot Very Happy

Zo wrote:I think I might be nesting Laughing
Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Gave them an email and the slicker brush is on it's way. Thank god, Willow is moulting in handfuls at the moment Shocked

Sparky, I tried Willow with the Alf-a Carrot and she didn't want to know! She had a little nibble and then hopped off. Luckily I have two destructive chinchillas upstairs who will destroy anything you throw their way, so I'm sure they'll make good use of it! Laughing

I now have a happy and chilled bunny again, who is trying to tell me that Fenugreek deficiency does exist! I told her you'd happily get on board with this bun campaign, Sparky Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Laughing Little madam!
My two are also convinced fenugreek crunchy deficiency does exist!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 pm

I think the buns could be onto something here! Us hoomins need to listen up and watch out! Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 pm

as an old elvis song went "there will be peace in the valley for me" he forgot to add when there is fenugreek crunchies Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
so glad she has returned from being a diva,
reminds me of that snickers add Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Yes Rob, it's just like the snickers ad! ROFL
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down