Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacuum cleaners and door stoppers

+6
KatieB
FluffSlave
Sparky
Father Jack
gentl
SharminsMagic8
10 posters

Go down

Vacuum cleaners and door stoppers Empty Vacuum cleaners and door stoppers

Post by SharminsMagic8 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:42 am

While relatively still scared of almost any noise, our Josie is fearless with the vacuum cleaner and actually runs up to greet it! and she loves to get behind the door and make the door stop go BOIIINNNG BOIIINNNG.
What does your bunny do that doesn't make sense?
SharminsMagic8
SharminsMagic8
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Vacuum cleaners and door stoppers Empty Re: Vacuum cleaners and door stoppers

Post by gentl Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

Our Bridge Bunny Lady developed a most unusual nightly habit. We had started hearing a very strange sound like scraping and then a THUD. We finally over a couple of weeks honed in on the sound to be coming from the hall bathroom. But we were unable to figure out more for another week or so.

We finally caught Lady in the bathroom soon after we heard the noise but she was just sitting looking at us looking sweet and innocent as only a Holland mini lop can. FINALLY, we caught her in the bathtub, teeth gripping the shower curtain liner in her teeth, scurrying inside the tub and SWINGING and going THUD against the side of the tub. She would do this for an hour or more at a time.

Scurry-scurry-THUD! Over and over. Day after day. We tried leaving the lining outside the tub but she pulled the entire rod down trying to get the liner back in the tub! We gave up and just let her enjoy herself!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SharminsMagic8 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:44 am

gentl I am SERIOUSLY laughing out loud! Can barely imagine a bunny doing that!
SharminsMagic8
SharminsMagic8
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:55 am

gentl wrote:Our Bridge Bunny Lady developed a most unusual nightly habit. We had started hearing a very strange sound like scraping and then a THUD. We finally over a couple of weeks honed in on the sound to be coming from the hall bathroom. But we were unable to figure out more for another week or so.

We finally caught Lady in the bathroom soon after we heard the noise but she was just sitting looking at us looking sweet and innocent as only a Holland mini lop can. FINALLY, we caught her in the bathtub, teeth gripping the shower curtain liner in her teeth, scurrying inside the tub and SWINGING and going THUD against the side of the tub. She would do this for an hour or more at a time.

Scurry-scurry-THUD! Over and over. Day after day. We tried leaving the lining outside the tub but she pulled the entire rod down trying to get the liner back in the tub! We gave up and just let her enjoy herself!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 am

Laughing at Josie and Lady

Our Layla loves our vacuum cleaner too - she's forever trying to 'help' Humum clean their pen. She also doesn't mind being vacuumed Shocked Humum hovers the nozzle a couple of inches above her bum so it sucks up all the loose hairs Laughing (In the meantime, Jack is thumping and hiding behind the sofa Rolling Eyes )
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 am

Sparky wrote:(In the meantime, Jack is thumping and hiding behind the sofa Rolling Eyes )

I'll have you know that I'm making sure there's no food left on the floor for James the vacuum cleaner to gobble up albino
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:59 am

ROFL These buns!
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Bruce dislikes the vacuum, but normally stressy Flo isn't bothered by it at all. I have known he to try and shove her nose up the nozzle while the thin is turned on. I was far more bothered about that than she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Daisy is completely indifferent to the vacuum. He often has to be moved out the way by it when I'm trying to Hoover. He gets a shuv, gives me a dirty look and moves 5cm out of the way. I'm sure I've heard him Tut!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

gentl wrote:Our Bridge Bunny Lady developed a most unusual nightly habit. We had started hearing a very strange sound like scraping and then a THUD. We finally over a couple of weeks honed in on the sound to be coming from the hall bathroom. But we were unable to figure out more for another week or so.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
you must have had tears of laughter after seeing that i just did

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 pm

SharminsMagic8 wrote:While relatively still scared of almost any noise, our Josie is fearless with the vacuum cleaner and actually runs up to greet it! and she loves to get behind the door and make the door stop go BOIIINNNG BOIIINNNG.
What does your bunny do that doesn't make sense?
OMG! Thumper used to do this at our flat when we first moved in Love Five years ago now. I had completely forgotten about that Love

Thank you for jogging that memory. It really made me smile Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

ROFL bunnies are so funny. Nibbler can't help but get in the way when I've got the hoover on, he's such a curious bun he can't help but investigate what you're doing!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 pm

I love these stories!!! Love Laughing
Yet more proof that bunnies have personality!

My favourite has got to be Lady. Firstly- how on earth did she figure that out, and secondly- I love how she remembered and went back for more!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: