Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

today i put

3 posters

Go down

today i put Empty today i put

Post by fiver Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 pm

flopsy and parsley together in a pen and sat with them well it was very interesting,
flopsy straight away mounted him in every way she coul but parsley just run underneath her and out the other end Laughing she was not amused by this and proceeded to try and hump him again but her spun around and mouted her head Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
in the end they settled and flopsy laid down in the shade so parsley followed but flopsy pushed him then spread out more so he had no room she they both settled down so i thought i can get out and watch them from the outside of the pen but as soon as i stepped out flopsy started badgering parsley and they ended up running round and circling so i went back in and they both went and laid down at opposite ends Suspect
so i sat there and about ten mins later flopsy went over and started pushing and nipping him again to which parsley came running over towards me with flopsy after him he then laid down righ beside my lap and flopsy stopped and stared at him Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
he was looking at her as if to say nah nah nah nah i got daddy to protect me Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing i left them alone again but within minuets they were running and circling then they settled opposite ends but every time parsley moved flopsy would charge at him to put him back Rolling Eyes
i decided that after an hour and a half i put the bars back between them and will try again another day it looks very promising to me :thumb:i managed to video some of them.
will post some vids and piccie when i get them loaded Very Happy
E.T.A.
Video's and piccie added to photoshoots Thumbs Up

Last edited by fiver on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

today i put Empty Re: today i put

Post by KatieB Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Sounds very promising rob! Brilliant!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I hope it goes well! Seems like she knows she is the boss.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I hope it goes well! Seems like she knows she is the boss.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down