Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading.

+6
KatieB
Father Jack
fiver
Amelia66
Sparky
marleyNfriends
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading. Empty I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading.

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:17 am

I dont know how much some of you believe in it, but it was very interesting, and i thought i would share it with you all, because no one can possibly think im more crazy than i do! Laughing

Anyway, the person who did it has bunnies of her own, some of you probably know her. She didnt know Davie and Skye, or any of my buns, or what happened to Davie and Skye, she just had their names and some pictures. Please dont ask me to tell you who she is though.

Some of what she said rang true, others not so much. Im still very skeptical. Ive spent most of the night thinking about what she said, trying to make sense of some things, but it doesnt matter. Maybe you can look into these things too much, and loose yourself along the way. Some of the things she said, only i could know. Whatever is right and wrong though, for some reason i feel much better tonight. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, its incredible. I dont feel any guilt anymore, i dont feel any deep sadness or ache. I miss them very much, but im happy that they are together. There are a few things that i couldnt understand, if its codswallop, fine, but if its that important, im sure it will make sense eventually.

...I just cant believe how odd i feel. scratch

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading. Empty Re: I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading.

Post by Sparky Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm really glad you're feeling better about things. I'm very sceptical about the 'psychic' tag but do think that such people (the ones which are convincing, anyway) are very good counsellors who get you to think and talk about things more deeply than you have before and in a situation such as this that is a good thing Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading. Empty Re: I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading.

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Sparky wrote:I'm really glad you're feeling better about things. I'm very sceptical about the 'psychic' tag but do think that such people (the ones which are convincing, anyway) are very good counsellors who get you to think and talk about things more deeply than you have before and in a situation such as this that is a good thing Thumbs Up

Im skeptical too Sparky. I do believe in life after death, i dont think this is it - and if it is, its pretty naff! Laughing I think we are all here to learn a lesson, and although animals cant physically understand what we are saying, i think spiritually they can and we all know that they pick things up from our emotions. What im not sure about is if people can really truly communicate with animals, dead or alive. What is strange is the things that only i could know. I have recieved one from Dolly today, as i thought she may aswell have a "chat" with every bun. That really amused me, some of it was so her! But some of the things that came out only i could know, and it was more accurate than the one from Davie adn Skye, strangely enough.

I suppose there are a lot of possible reasons. Davie and Skyes spirits have only just passed over, and they say it takes the human spirit a long time to recover and communicating is extremely difficult so soon after death. Also, Davie had only been with me 8 weeks. Some things that had been said applied to his last home, not mine. Anyway, a lot of people will think im being totally irrational Laughing I dont care though, true or not, its all very interesting.

Im not going to put Davie and Skyes one up, but if anyone is interested i could post the one from Dolly.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 pm

I think if it helps, and it makes you feel better than it shouldnt matter if its real or fake. Im glad it made you feel better Hugs
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

tbh there are some dodgy ones out there but i will say that i sometimes pick up on weird things sometimes like one of my boys mates mother lost her husband to lukemia and i never knew yet when i was over her house one day i said to her i don't know why but i felt so much sadness vibes in the dining room and that i felt she had a kind minded spirit around her she then explained that her husband had passed away some years ago and the dining room was the room where he stayed for the last few months of his life and was very ill at that time Shocked
i also was watching a live supposedly most haunted and i said to the wife "a boy died on those stairs he was pushed by a man" and 2 mins later they explained that a boy had been pushed down the stairs and tragicaly died Shocked
when i was about nine years old i was at my sisters when i heard a man and woman arguing and there was only me and my sister there and then brass ornaments flew off of the glass shelves and hit me then so did the glass shelves and nothing broke needless to say i never went back,
i have always picked up on things but not controlled it just happens now and then,
so i'm not exactly a skeptic but there are some that pretend to be able to,
glad it made you feel better Smile
makes me sound a bit crazy but i assure you it is true

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Hudad is skeptical although rather spookily, he was on a sleepover (drunken party more like) at his mate's house on August 30th 1997 and they were up chatting. They were talking about the Royal Family and just after midnight hudad said that Diana would die soon Shocked

She was in the car crash moments later and was pronounced dead less than three hours later Shocked Shocked
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

I had a "psychic reading" UD Added Dollys Reading. Empty Dollys Reading

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Well here is her "chat" with Dolly. What Dolly says is in " " the bits that ring very true are in bold and my own thoughts are in red. Anything else are her own words/thoughts.

22nd August 2012

Dolly

Straight away Dolly butts in. I was trying to do Marley but was getting nowhere. I feel he doesn’t trust strangers and wouldn’t speak.

Dolly says she loves your red dress. It looks floaty with ribbon around the middle. “It’s very pretty you should dress like that more because you’re pretty but she always wears jeans and tracksuits to laze around.” See grey jogging type bottoms. I had a floaty red indian style dress on the other day with a sash/belt tied around the waist and I really liked it. Wanted to wear it for a day out, but Mum said it was the wrong colour for me and she didn’t like it. So I didn’t wear it.

She says she helped you get good marks (I can see a pile of books on the bed with paper sticking from them) the bed only looks like a single bed and the room looks quite cramped. The bed is in the middle of the room with a desk at the end of the bed a bookshelf/cabinet to the left of the bed and a white wardrobe door to the right of the bed. The window is on the left of the room with the door to the left on what would be the headboard wall, if you were lying on the bed. The day after Skye passed I had an exam, I asked Marley and Dolly to help me and wish me luck because I didn’t think I was going to pass after everything. I got a merit, not my best, but i was just glad to pass.

“We aren’t worried about Uni because we know you haven’t forgot about us”
I keep seeing them in an indoor cage in the room with you. Were you thinking of taking them but then decide not to as she says “but there isn’t any grass.”

The dolls house- I keep seeing what I would call a Wendy house blue, green, and yellow plastic in the garden. Not a wooden dolls house. Do you have one of these? They chew the corners mainly and dig at it “to move it out the way” Just nosey and want to see what’s underneath.
I feel its Dolly who’s doing the most chewing to the house.
They cant get under the new shelter, but they used to hide underneath the old one.

Marley comes across as quiet, scared of strangers. I can’t connect with him at moment. He’s listening to Dolly and I chat and I can feel him near but he doesn’t want to take part so I said that’s ok Ill try another day.
Dolly is doing all the talking but you would know this as Marley is the quieter one at home and Dolly is more forward she likes to know what’s going on and will peer up to catch the latest gossip. Where as Marley will take no notice and stay out of the way.

Fav food- “he likes beans” says Dolly I see green beans.
“I like buttercups out the garden” I asked if she meant Dandelions “No silly littler shiny flowers, although they (dandelions) are nice and scrummy to” She’s showing me little yellow flowers in grass could well be buttercups although I know these are not something bunnies should eat.
What they like to do- “I like to eat the fence on good days and wallpaper on bad” good being sunny days and bad being staying inside because its raining is what I’m seeing.

“I can see the sea from my room” Can she? Is there a picture or something? ? No, but maybe she picked up that I live near the sea? Sea air? She mentions having injections recently “the vet hurt my leg” it feels like a pulled muscle front right as though she struggled.
“I don’t care much for vets” I then said I hope that’s not what your mum’s going to be “No she’s doing computers, anyway she’d make a much nicer vet because she loves us and looks after us.” Obviously not, but I spend a LOT of time on computer, researching stuff, making youtube videos about the buns etc.

I asked if she knew what happened to Skye and Davie-
“Oh yes we know we heard. They were always together them. We weren’t part of them. We go our separate ways; I don’t need to follow him (marley) but them they were like glue. You couldn’t have one without the other.
It was awful though (sudden) no bunny deserves that but they are ok now you know and they have checked in.” She mentions something with H was this the problem/illness? Davies liver haemorrhaged

“I do know mam's going to get a book for Christmas a gift. It’ll make her smile a gift from all of us” I can see dark blue/navy coloured and it’s a rabbit book so let me know! She is talking about someone loves fish finger sandwiches with lashings of ketchup “no good that it’s not healthy”Maybe she has picked up on that I eat a pretty bad diet?
“She’ll pass with a distinction” (Did you?) “She’s a clever girl, heads screwed on although I didn’t like that boy (dark haired boy, hoody) he was weird. Spoke funny was trying too hard but you could tell he didn’t like us really.” .” Im getting distinctions mostly, only have 2 merits. Adam has dark hair, wears a hoody all the time, Dolly chewed a hole in it lol. He tries hard with the bunnies.

Lets talk about you can you tell me anything about you so Mum knows it’s you talking-
“I’m 3, I’m pretty (you must call her pretty all the time) and I like carrots without the tops. I live upstairs near the bathroom (sea?) I sleep with mam and Marley. In winter
She also mentions a brown/white dog which I think is a Springer that she knows “mental” I get the name Bob but don’t know if that’s the dog.
She says Lucy visits and Deborah’s a nurse?”

“I sometimes get cornflakes could you ask if we can have some mmmm. That rabbit food (not the one you would normally get) was rubbish it had no taste. I did like the biscuits you made though. Some more?” I added a new food to their pellets, but they do eat them all. I make biscuits sometimes, they had some of Louise’s lately.

What would you like for xmas- “A carrot rattle”
Marley- I don’t if he said Acorn or a cone it has seeds on though. He loves double wood rolls.
Mam- “book silly” I know but something mam can buy for herself incase she doesn’t get the book. “Chocolate money because she’s saving her pennies!”
“I love mam very much”
Marley- piped in with a gruff sounding voice “I love mam” and that was that.
Dolly has so much to say and sounds really girly. She likes to know everything and you wouldn’t get a word in edge ways for her if she were human.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm

The fact that you feel better, can only be a good thing.

Im skeptical too, but I think there is no doubt that there is more than we can see, feel and touch.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Goodness Ive just read above.

That is really interesting. It makes it seem like a bun sees life like a human - My head says thats silly - but my heart says I understand it.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm

it kinda makes sense it's amazing Smile
spirits of all types put thoughts and pictures in your mind and you can feel emotions very strongly from them happy sad worried etc..(don't ask how i know i just do)
it seems as though this medium has touched on some areas that only you would know some of the more hazier things could be just the way she/he has interpreted the thoughts given to her.

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:41 pm

fiver wrote:it kinda makes sense it's amazing Smile
spirits of all types put thoughts and pictures in your mind and you can feel emotions very strongly from them happy sad worried etc..(don't ask how i know i just do)
it seems as though this medium has touched on some areas that only you would know some of the more hazier things could be just the way she/he has interpreted the thoughts given to her.

Yes this is what i thought. Which is why she said she will try with Davie and Skye in a few months time, as it is all relatively new and theyre still finding their feet.

True or not, today ive had more motivation that ive had since before Davie and Skye passed. Ive spent more time with the bunnies too and it felt like less of a chore, which is how it has been feeling for a while. It really made me laugh, especially the bit about the jeans and the bit about them not liking my friend. Mum has the same/similar opinions to me on spiritualism and the paranormal etc, but she told me not to read too much into it. Regardless though, i wont be leaving them with my friend again Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 am

Whatever anyone believes if it did you good and no harm then it was worth it Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Whatever anyone believes if it did you good and no harm then it was worth it Hugs

It deffinitley has Very Happy Im not really bothered if people think im nuts, because i am Laughing I just think its fascinating.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 pm

my belief is that it takes around 4 to 6 months of the soul to be wandering around before they learn the frequency to make themselves known (this depends on the strength of the personality of the one that has passed there is a clensing throughout this time so the soul can only move on to the next plain purified) some call it going to the light or heaven, not all souls can make a contact mainly due to either not strong enough or have headed to the higher plain more quickly than others it's not because they don't want to it's more they are drawn into the field. Smile

i wonder where i get this info sometimes scratch
pretty deep though Very Happy

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:25 pm

fiver wrote:my belief is that it takes around 4 to 6 months of the soul to be wandering around before they learn the frequency to make themselves known (this depends on the strength of the personality of the one that has passed there is a clensing throughout this time so the soul can only move on to the next plain purified) some call it going to the light or heaven, not all souls can make a contact mainly due to either not strong enough or have headed to the higher plain more quickly than others it's not because they don't want to it's more they are drawn into the field. Smile

i wonder where i get this info sometimes scratch
pretty deep though Very Happy

I have heard this too. Only one medium explained all of this to Mum because my Gran was trying to make contact, but struggling, aparently. It was because she had never done it before, and her sould was "recovering". Its interesting that you have said the same thing. She came to me one night, and really scared me. I told her she could visit, but not to scare me again Laughing Havent had a problem since, but i feel like she is around sometimes.

...ive also had thoughts when ive been doing things and thought, "Crikey, i blimmin well hope they cant see me now!" Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:42 pm

she probably is with you more than you realise but she would not want to frighten you so does not push in too far but they have to grant you privacy in certain areas strangely there are protocols and rules that must be followed and they generaly stick around either because there is something un-finished or important to them or are your gaurdian charged with watching over you we all have one i believe and they are allways in some way connected to you or the family but not nescasarily recent and can be a very distant relative from generations away.
there are differences in feelings you may pick up as comfortable from good souls or uneasy from darker souls

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 pm

fiver wrote:she probably is with you more than you realise but she would not want to frighten you so does not push in too far but they have to grant you privacy in certain areas strangely there are protocols and rules that must be followed and they generaly stick around either because there is something un-finished or important to them or are your gaurdian charged with watching over you we all have one i believe and they are allways in some way connected to you or the family but not nescasarily recent and can be a very distant relative from generations away.
there are differences in feelings you may pick up as comfortable from good souls or uneasy from darker souls

Ive read some lovely stories about guardian angels. I like to think my guardian angel sent Jessy dog to me Love
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

possible but only you really know the answer,
all i can say is look deep into yourself and look at how she reacts around you and you will find your answer Thumbs Up

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Im not sure, she doesnt react much now as shes deaf as a post and going blind. Ever since we brought her home, she has been my shaddow, she wont go out of the house unless im there and she wont get out of her bed much if im not here. Shes 17 now, i really worry about what will happen when i go to uni, i honestly think she might just give up.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 pm

I totally believe in it love, I always have done. There is too much evidence to beleive that there really isn't something in it. I have heard the same thing Fiver, about a soul taking 4-6 months to arrive at his or her destination.

I also believe in guardian angels.

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Most people that claim to be 'psychics' are just people that have been trained to get info asking/answering questions in a certain way. They are taught to use neutral tones of voice and listen to see if the listener responds(usually unbeknownst to the listener!) to something they say.

There may well be true 'psychics'. I think everyone has a degree of 'it'. But the argument is what 'it' is. Are some just better on picking up social clues? Yes. Can some see the past and future? If so, is it 'mystic' or does it have to do with the quantum nature of the universe? In other words the inter connectivity....millions of interconnected lives...something like having a ripples on a pond after you throw in 1 rock then 1 more. The pattern is changed,but if you look carefully you can still see the original pattern.

I'm not sure how clear that explanation was, but I sense Wink some of you will understand it and some will go scratch and confused , yet others will go Rolling Eyes or No . Maybe even 1 or 2 will go Mad or ROFL .
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegan_bunny Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:Im not sure, she doesnt react much now as shes deaf as a post and going blind. Ever since we brought her home, she has been my shaddow, she wont go out of the house unless im there and she wont get out of her bed much if im not here. Shes 17 now, i really worry about what will happen when i go to uni, i honestly think she might just give up.

Jessy is gorgeous and reminds me so much of Rosie. Love One of the reasons I haven't seriously thought about moving out is because I can't bear to leave Rosie. I think Jess will be ok, she will still see you whenever you are visiting Smile It just means your visits will be extra special to her!
Vegan_bunny
Vegan_bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 pm

gentl wrote:Most people that claim to be 'psychics' are just people that have been trained to get info asking/answering questions in a certain way. They are taught to use neutral tones of voice and listen to see if the listener responds(usually unbeknownst to the listener!) to something they say.

There may well be true 'psychics'. I think everyone has a degree of 'it'. But the argument is what 'it' is. Are some just better on picking up social clues? Yes. Can some see the past and future? If so, is it 'mystic' or does it have to do with the quantum nature of the universe? In other words the inter connectivity....millions of interconnected lives...something like having a ripples on a pond after you throw in 1 rock then 1 more. The pattern is changed,but if you look carefully you can still see the original pattern.

I'm not sure how clear that explanation was, but I sense Wink some of you will understand it and some will go scratch and confused , yet others will go Rolling Eyes or No . Maybe even 1 or 2 will go Mad or ROFL .

She had no information, and she didnt see or speak to me in person. She had a picture and a name. That is it.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

A friend of mine had something similar love and the knowledge that the psyhic related was incredible.

I am not saying there are not the charletons out there but I do believe there are genuine ones too. The trouble is the pretend ones make it so difficult for those who are genuine.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:A friend of mine had something similar love and the knowledge that the psyhic related was incredible.

I am not saying there are not the charletons out there but I do believe there are genuine ones too. The trouble is the pretend ones make it so difficult for those who are genuine.

Hugs

JO xx
Agree with this 100% My Mum has had a few terrible ones. She makes a point of not giving anything away. Shes had some pretty horrific experiences too, but i promised i wouldnt ever repeat them.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next