Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order...

Go down

I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order... Empty I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order...

Post by Zo Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

..the junior science selective, and they don't seem to have it anymore Sad Any ideas where I can get some from??
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order... Empty Re: I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

When I was looking in shops today I noticed a lack of it around. Supreme have been changing the packaging so hopefully this is just a short term issue. You could try other online stores such as viovet or monster pet supplies. Or you could just opt for the adult version which will still be fine.

Back to top Go down

I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order... Empty Re: I've just gone onto the hay experts website to order...

Post by Zo Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:17 pm

I sent them an email and they've just replied saying that they should be getting more stock in tomorrow- PHEW! I thought I was going to be trawling the internet looking for a supplier
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down