Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poppy is settling in...

+6
gentl
KatieB
fiver
JoeyBunsMum
Tuckerbunnies
Sparky
10 posters

Go down

Poppy is settling in... Empty Poppy is settling in...

Post by Sparky Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

... and becoming a proper Wood bunny. She sent a note upstairs telling me what she has been up to all week:

On Sunday I was a good girl, just in case it wasn't really true that I could stay.

On Monday I tried to escape my pen in the morning as Humum fed me, but she foiled me.

On Tuesday I was a bit quicker and gave her the right runaround for a while and pulled faces at Reggie and Taffy.

On Wednesday afternoon I got under the cupboard in the kitchen and tried to dig through the floor.

On Thursday I pushed my way into the lounge, jumped out on Jack and Layla shouting 'surprise' and pulled some fur out of them.

On Friday I went in the kitchen and as they have blocked off under the cupboard I pooped in protest then pushed myself in next to the fridge.

I have to have a think about what to do tomorrow. Humum said that you used to be a bundle of energy like I am now, Sparky, and she keeps feeding me as she says the sooner I put some weight on the sooner I can have the calming-down op. So I plan to make the most of it until I hit the magic 2kg figure Twisted Evil

I like being a Wood bunny Very Happy

and we like Poppy Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Poppy is settling in... Empty Re: Poppy is settling in...

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL love Poppy Love

* The Pudster Awards will be coming back soon when we are not so busy....Poppy! *

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Sparky wrote:... and becoming a proper Wood bunny. She sent a note upstairs telling me what she has been up to all week:

On Sunday I was a good girl, just in case it wasn't really true that I could stay.

On Monday I tried to escape my pen in the morning as Humum fed me, but she foiled me.

On Tuesday I was a bit quicker and gave her the right runaround for a while and pulled faces at Reggie and Taffy.

On Wednesday afternoon I got under the cupboard in the kitchen and tried to dig through the floor.

On Thursday I pushed my way into the lounge, jumped out on Jack and Layla shouting 'surprise' and pulled some fur out of them.

On Friday I went in the kitchen and as they have blocked off under the cupboard I pooped in protest then pushed myself in next to the fridge.

I have to have a think about what to do tomorrow. Humum said that you used to be a bundle of energy like I am now, Sparky, and she keeps feeding me as she says the sooner I put some weight on the sooner I can have the calming-down op. So I plan to make the most of it until I hit the magic 2kg figure Twisted Evil

and we like Poppy Love

Hasn't she got an iPud yet? Wink Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL love it your warren must be a very busy one Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 am

She sounds like she fits right in! Love
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:33 am

JoeyBunsMum wrote:Hasn't she got an iPud yet? Wink Laughing
Not yet, she has asked me to order one but Humum has a new bank card and I don't know the new number yet Sad
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Sounds like Poppy is doing the WoodWarren proud! Please express my congrats! Thumbs Up
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh Poppy, it sounds like you're settling in just fine! Rolling Eyes
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Sparky wrote:... and becoming a proper Wood bunny. She sent a note upstairs telling me what she has been up to all week:

and we like Poppy Love

ROFL
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Sounds as if you have got the hang of life in the Wood household Poppy. Pity there were no pics with it. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Humum says she was far too busy trying to make sure Poppy was where she ought to be, and not in any of the many places she ought not to be but desperately wants to be, to grab a camera. Plus she never stops so any pictures of her are likely to be blurred Laughing.

Apart from when she is shut in her quarters - you can have any number of photos of her sitting on her shelf, looking out the door, with either a sulky or pleading look on her face Laughing

I've told Humum none of that is good enough. She is under instructions to photograph both Poppy and today's Poppy Nortiness (emptying the contents of her clean litter tray) tomorrow. Before she tidies up after her. Again.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 am

Awww, the lovely thing is, if she feels that comfortable to be that investigative and naughty she must really feel home!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Yes I agree, my litle Binky is into everything too.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down