Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilly and Boo?

2 posters

Go down

Tilly and Boo? Empty Tilly and Boo?

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I have been pondering this for a while now. Should I bond Boo to Tilly? I don't think DH is going to budge on the husbun idea for Tilly. I had my heart set on a Belgian Hare but I think DH will blow his top if I mention it. With it coming up to winter I will be spending less time outdoors where Tilly spends time on the lawn with the kids running around her and me pottering about. I do feel she is lonely and I had it in the back of my mind to bond them when she came home with me. Boo is an ameanable sort of chap and Tilly's hormones never kicked in before she was spayed so she is still a chilled out bunny. I am sure Tilly would love to have Boo as her husbun but I'm thinking of Boo. Would he prefer the rex sisters? Would he prefer the home he has now? Is it right to take him from the girls and place him with Tilly? Would she be a good wife to him?

It's my bday in 3 weeks and I'm hoping DH will ask me what I want, to which my reply will be...... his blessing to get Tilly a husbun. I'm not 100% sure a hare is right for me or me for a hare, so I have been looking around the rescues for another rex, but this isn't a hare versus rescue question, it's a question on what is best for Tilly and Boo if DH digs his heels in about an 8th rabbit joining our family.

Just thinking out loud really, of course I could hatch a plan to bunnap a certain yellow conti called Benji Love Laughing

Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Tilly and Boo? Empty Re: Tilly and Boo?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:35 pm

You could also bring Tilly in.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Yea...... I'm sure she would behave .........
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Laughing I would love Tilly to come in, she is the cleanest rabbit I have ever come across. There is hardly any stray poos in her avairy and the stray ones I'm sure are ones that just 'popped out' as she binkies about Laughing She's not a big chewer either, unless it's your clothes Rolling Eyes I would so love her to be indoors but we rent and we both worry about the implications of this. I don't care if she chews the sofa but the landlady might get funny about a rabbit in the house. DH thinks she is a dog in disguise, he would love a dog but landlady said no so Tilly is the next best thing to him.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down