Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do Galens Garden charge for delivery?

2 posters

Go down

What do Galens Garden charge for delivery? Empty What do Galens Garden charge for delivery?

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Does anyone know how much Galens Garden charge for delivery? I cant find the prices on the website anywhere, even in the "Sales, Delivery and Returns" setion. scratch

I was going to get some nice forage and hedgerow herbs and mix them up in a little bin to mix in with the rabbit's hay.

ETA: Got it now, but what is everyones favourite things to order? Smile

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

What do Galens Garden charge for delivery? Empty Re: What do Galens Garden charge for delivery?

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:24 pm

If you put something / things in the basket, then it gives you the option of getting a shipping quote. It gives different options and costs for shipping too Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

What do Galens Garden charge for delivery? Empty Re: What do Galens Garden charge for delivery?

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks Sparky Smile I didnt see that bit, ill go back and have another look.

...Hughie says "Hi!" Wave
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:ETA: Got it now, but what is everyones favourite things to order? Smile
Plantain! And blackberry leaves, and dandelion. And the Hedgerow Herbs look yummy. And Humum says the Licorice root sticks look like the 'Kiwi' sticks we get from Wilko's which everybunny loves, so she might try some of them.

marleyNfriends wrote:...Hughie says "Hi!" Wave
Hi Hughie Wave Love

Humum says: If only we had space for another boybun Sad
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm

[quote="Sparky"]
marleyNfriends wrote:ETA: Got it now, but what is everyones favourite things to order? Smile
Plantain! And blackberry leaves, and dandelion. And the Hedgerow Herbs look yummy. And Humum says the Licorice root sticks look like the 'Kiwi' sticks we get from Wilko's which everybunny loves, so she might try some of them.

I am completely confused about these Kiwi sticks from wilko's - I can never find anything labelled as such.

Bruce and Flo say to try a bit of everything. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I am completely confused about these Kiwi sticks from wilko's - I can never find anything labelled as such.
They do exist - look:

What do Galens Garden charge for delivery? IMG_9589_360x480_zpsa7488f99

Hang on, I've just realised that Humum has some stashed away which she has not let me chew on yet No
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Sparky wrote:
cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I am completely confused about these Kiwi sticks from wilko's - I can never find anything labelled as such.
They do exist - look:

What do Galens Garden charge for delivery? IMG_9589_360x480_zpsa7488f99

Hang on, I've just realised that Humum has some stashed away which she has not let me chew on yet No

Marley and Dolly arent a fan, but these are a very firm favourite with Hughie. I gave him some willow ones the other day, and he wasnt nearly as impressed. Kiwi sticks only, aparently!

You wont believe this, but i gave all my money to a gypsy tonight so i cant afford the noms for a couple of weeks Laughing
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down