Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advert instore in P@H

3 posters

Go down

advert instore in P@H Empty advert instore in P@H

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

whilst waiting for my appt, I was watching this tv screen in P@H and I was impressed. There was a bit about rabbits, about neutering to reduce aggression and to prevent babies, vaccinating, feeding hay to keep teeth in check, a bit about fly strike and preventative care, keeping nails trimmed and the cartoon buns were in a hutch with a huge run attached. The emphasis was on how good their owner was for providing preventative health care for their bunnies and providing space and plenty of hay with small amounts of pellets ans some veg. If only that sort of advert was on TV.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

advert instore in P@H Empty Re: advert instore in P@H

Post by fiver Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:03 pm

its a shame rspca advert was not like that i'm quite impressed Thumbs Up

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:38 pm

I know P@H get a bit of a slating, but tbh, i have seen much worse in pet stores. The Companion care vets advert was really good. The vet was good too (apart from trying to trance my buns, he didn't try it with Tilly as she was probably too big Laughing ) he was talking to me about their diet etc, bit like preaching to the converted really, but had I not have known, it would have been educational for me. Thumbs Up
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 pm

theres a place called porton where anytime i go in and see the buns there the bedding always smells awful and have flies buzzing in and out of the pens and mixed with piggies i've tried to say about the hygene before and am quickly told they are cleaned regularly Suspect
poor buns thats where i got parsley he was a rescue as he was just dumped on them and they just left him in his small cage on the floor right in the way of customers etc walking past i grabbed him the day after and brought him home he's been so happy since that he kisses my fingers every morning and night Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:35 am

I loathe PAH. They may be no worse or even better than some pet shops selling rabbbits but given the numbers of rabbits they churn out they must be a large contributor to rabbits ending up in rescues. They are not oblivious to the number of rabbits that end up in rescues. And after the unforgivable trial of neutering and selling baby rabbits I will never buy from them again.

If PAH really wanted to help they should stop selling rabbits and work alongside the RSPCA and rescues to rehome and educate.

Sorry - rant over Embarassed
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 pm

i agree sixer but i'm hoping that in teaching others they may look in the mirror at themselves but then we live in the real world where money rules all buisneses Rolling Eyes

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down