Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow and Mojo have met!

+8
Rachel&Nibbler
Tuckerbunnies
marleyNfriends
Sixer
fall3n-ang3l
gentl
fiver
FluffSlave
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Willow and Mojo have met! - Page 2 Empty Re: Willow and Mojo have met!

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Looks brilliant, I do hope things go well this weekend for you Smile

Rota is like a shift pattern Holly, as dictionary.com puts it 'a round or rotation of duties; a period of work or duty taken in rotation with others.' Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

this sounds great, and is really encouraging!
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Ooooh exciting Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks guys.

Sixer, I think I am going to have them together from about 7.30 this evening, and if all goes well overnight as well. In the morning I might put them back into their pens for peace of mind if anything else, as I'll be gone all day. But judging from how brilliant they've been this weekend I think they're ready for this step! Happy Dance
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 am

Can I ask, is it a puppy crate that you've used for Willow's pen? I was thinking last night that if me and my OH have to go back to my parents to save money for a deposit on a house, I want to have complete cover for Nibbler as they have a cat. I have no doubt I'll be on top of keeping him out of there, but I would be worried as hell any time I'm not at home that someone will leave the door open and he'd get to Nibbler (have absolutely no idea how Morris would react as he's never been around rabbits).. I just don't want to risk it and I like the set-up Willow's got, it would certianly feel more secure than the open top Nibbler's got at the minute!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:......Rota is like a shift pattern Holly, as dictionary.com puts it 'a round or rotation of duties; a period of work or duty taken in rotation with others.' Smile

I was looking at my British slang dictionaries. Rolling Eyes Silly me. It's a 'real' word. I suspected it meant rotation....but that would have been too simple. Laughing
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Things are looking good, I am so pleased.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:Can I ask, is it a puppy crate that you've used for Willow's pen? I was thinking last night that if me and my OH have to go back to my parents to save money for a deposit on a house, I want to have complete cover for Nibbler as they have a cat. I have no doubt I'll be on top of keeping him out of there, but I would be worried as hell any time I'm not at home that someone will leave the door open and he'd get to Nibbler (have absolutely no idea how Morris would react as he's never been around rabbits).. I just don't want to risk it and I like the set-up Willow's got, it would certianly feel more secure than the open top Nibbler's got at the minute!

Willow's pen is actually an outdoor run. I got it from an Amazon seller and he does them in loads of different sizes - Willow's is 6ft by 3ft and I think it cost about £40. It is great apart from the fact it is a right pain in the bum to tidy. If there is anything in the back I have to stick a broom in and drag it out, and sweeping poos/hay up is very irritating. There is a roof door which opens but it's still not ideal.

This is the seller: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=BUNNY%20BUSINESS&index=pets&search-type=ss
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 am

gentl wrote:
I was looking at my British slang dictionaries. Rolling Eyes Silly me. It's a 'real' word. I suspected it meant rotation....but that would have been too simple. Laughing

Laughing

FluffSlave wrote:
Rachel&Nibbler wrote:Can I ask, is it a puppy crate that you've used for Willow's pen? I was thinking last night that if me and my OH have to go back to my parents to save money for a deposit on a house, I want to have complete cover for Nibbler as they have a cat. I have no doubt I'll be on top of keeping him out of there, but I would be worried as hell any time I'm not at home that someone will leave the door open and he'd get to Nibbler (have absolutely no idea how Morris would react as he's never been around rabbits).. I just don't want to risk it and I like the set-up Willow's got, it would certianly feel more secure than the open top Nibbler's got at the minute!

Willow's pen is actually an outdoor run. I got it from an Amazon seller and he does them in loads of different sizes - Willow's is 6ft by 3ft and I think it cost about £40. It is great apart from the fact it is a right pain in the bum to tidy. If there is anything in the back I have to stick a broom in and drag it out, and sweeping poos/hay up is very irritating. There is a roof door which opens but it's still not ideal.

This is the seller: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=BUNNY%20BUSINESS&index=pets&search-type=ss

Thanks! Very Happy I can imagine it's a pain to clear out, but it would definitely help with peace of mind!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Definitely. I already had a £30 run but Willow quickly learned to scale the top of that, so I had to buy another one with a roof. And now her and Mojo are going to have their own whole room to free range when they're bonded, so that was money well spent. Not! Rolling Eyes
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum