Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I have some vibes for Willow and Mojo please! :(

+8
Tuckerbunnies
fiver
gentl
Sixer
KatieB
Sue_pawz
Sparky
FluffSlave
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can I have some vibes for Willow and Mojo please! :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I have some vibes for Willow and Mojo please! :(

Post by Sue_pawz Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Yay! Great stuff!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Can I have some vibes for Willow and Mojo please! :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I have some vibes for Willow and Mojo please! :(

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 pm

So sorry I missed this at the time, but so pleased to hear they're ok Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Rachel&Nibbler wrote:So sorry I missed this at the time, but so pleased to hear they're ok Smile
And me!! Very Happy
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

And me!
I'm so glad tummies and bottoms are back to normal!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Thumbs Up
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks everyone Hugs

Willow tells me it was the Fenugreek Crunchies that got them better, and asked me to pass on her personal thanks to you Sparky Wink
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm

They have incredible healing qualities don't they Laughing
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Oh most definitely Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:25 pm

FluffSlave wrote:Thanks everyone Hugs

Willow tells me it was the Fenugreek Crunchies that got them better, and asked me to pass on her personal thanks to you Sparky Wink
Dr Sparky is always happy to prescribe fenugreek crunchies Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:40 am

Sparky wrote:Dr Sparky is always happy to prescribe fenugreek crunchies Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
The new reality TV star Sparky in her new series 'Ask Dr. Sparky'
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

gentl wrote:
Sparky wrote:Dr Sparky is always happy to prescribe fenugreek crunchies Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
The new reality TV star Sparky in her new series 'Ask Dr. Sparky'
Laughing Laughing better than jeremy kyle Thumbs Up
and more inteligent Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 pm

ROFL Well with such buns as Willow on her show, of course it would be better than Jeremy Kyle! A combination of two hopper buns is great! Wink

The buns bum's have been up and down. Mum said they got better over the weekend and left the poops for me to have a look at when I got home yesterday (charming of her I know!), and they both looked fine. So I gave them a bowl of Readigrass with a few pellets sprinkled in each last night as Mojo desperately needed a groom and won't sit still without food - and I went in this morning and the poops were bad again. And got home around 3.30pm and the poops were fine again! And so on and so forth... scratch
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:58 pm

playing tricks on you Laughing
something eaten is not agreeing with the tummy by the sounds try brand swap (you've probably done that i know) but can't think it's much else Suspect

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:18 pm

How much readigrass do they have? I know it's best not to have a lot. We get a small handful each...
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Since my two weren't too well at the end of June they've had up and down bottoms for a couple of months. Episodes only last a day or two and are a couple of weeks apart but it's strange. I think it may be something to do with moult but *touch wood* they are fine now so can FINALLY go for their overdue jabs.

I'm not entirely sure what could be causing it. I know at one point my mum would feed the buns too many pellets if I went away so I had to be strict and say as lovely as it is you think they aren't getting enough and you want to give them a treat- too many pellets can be too rich for them. Maybe this is the case? What pellets do you feed?
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

The buns get a small handful of Readigrass when they do get it, and they don't get that regularly - it's normally as a treat sprinkled over the top of their hay.

Mojo is so fluffy I am sure he is constantly moulting which may have something to do with it... I'm pretty sure it is only Mojo who has got the tummy troubles as there is one set of very healthy looking poops.

The buns are on Burgess Excel which I know is heard of for it's problems, but my Willow has been eating it for her whole life without issues and Mojo was on 3/4 of his little scoop for a long time with no tummy troubles. I don't know if buns can just develop an intolerance like people?

It is a mystery. Their poops seems to be picked up fine now but every time I go ahead and start re-introducing ANYTHING other than hay and Fenugreek Crunchies they go downhill again scratch
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 pm

We went onto a mix of SS and Burgess a while ago - Cheryl mentioned she does it so the buns are used to more than one food in case she can't get one for any reason, and we thought it was a great idea. We've definitely had fewer sticky bottoms since we have had SS as well as Burgess....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Oooh, and you can get a free sample of SS at the mo - 350g too so a decent amount.... hang on and I'll find the link

ETA: http://www.supremepetfoods.com/zones/rescue-zone/claim-your-free-food-sample/
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks Sparky Hugs

I may think about changing them over onto Science Selective altogether. I can't really afford to be buying two lots of food in one go.

I am going to try and rule out what it is that is upsetting Mojo, but I will claim that free sample "just in case" - so thank you! Thumbs Up
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2