Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does the courier service from THE take?

2 posters

Go down

How long does the courier service from THE take? Empty How long does the courier service from THE take?

Post by Laura Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm having problems with my email address at the moment so I can't retrieve the email saying when to expect my delivery.... has anyone used the courier service? If so, how long does it take? I'd ring them but I have awful phone anxiety. Embarassed

I hate waiting for deliveries, I'm like an excitable puppy!
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

How long does the courier service from THE take? Empty Re: How long does the courier service from THE take?

Post by rallybunny Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:31 pm

They normally send it out the day after I order, then it arrives the day after that. Have you tried logging into your account to see if the status has been updated in there?
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

How long does the courier service from THE take? Empty Re: How long does the courier service from THE take?

Post by Laura Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:54 pm

rallybunny wrote:They normally send it out the day after I order, then it arrives the day after that. Have you tried logging into your account to see if the status has been updated in there?

I can't log in, that's another problem! Laughing It's says my details are wrong but they are saved so they can't be! I emailed with an alternative email address yesterday but havn't heard anything. I'll get Ryan to ring I think! Laughing
Laura
Laura
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2356
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down