Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do i need to cool the bunnies down?

2 posters

Go down

Do i need to cool the bunnies down? Empty Do i need to cool the bunnies down?

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Ive been cleaning my room and got really hot. Wondered why i wasnt cooling down, even the bunnies were looking uncomfortable. Someones turned the radiator on full Wack! Will they be ok now ive turned it off? Or should i do something to cool them down?

They keep flopping out and breathing quickly.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Do i need to cool the bunnies down? Empty Re: Do i need to cool the bunnies down?

Post by Sparky Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I'd let them cool back down slowly, to be honest. I know rapid temperature changes aren't good for buns but they will have warmed up gradually as the radiator got hot so if you let them cool down as the room does they should be fine Thumbs Up

Humum used to worry about us being too warm indoors, but you can bet if the radiators are on we'll be curled up as close to them as possible Rolling Eyes Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Do i need to cool the bunnies down? Empty Re: Do i need to cool the bunnies down?

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Laughing Theyre fine now, its rather ummm...FRESH in here now! Laughing

Ive always wondered why they do that! Marley and Dolly never bother. They either sleep on the floor next to my bed, or next to my dresser. Ive just given them a slice of their Cake and they LOVED it. Dolly literally did not take her head out of the bowl, Marley has better matters and had a little bit at a time. Im worried there might have been a bit too much fruit in it though! Im sure they will be fine. Ill stuff em with hay tomorrow.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum