Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.

+6
jolovesbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
icedancer
fiver
paullp
Dotdot
10 posters

Go down

Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.  Empty Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.

Post by Dotdot Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi all, apologies for being rather quiet or only posting in this section of the forum, we all know how mad this time of the year is Rolling Eyes .

Last night and this morning I found some squashed caecotrophes on the floor and now tonight I've found a small patch of what I think to be runny c's.

I think it's Jeeves. Picked him up and had a peep and he had a little on his feet and a tiny bit round his bum but not a huge mess. I literally rugby tackled Tigger and tried my best to look and couldn't see anything. Also popped her down and popped my hand between her legs, how very undignified for her Laughing, but found nothing on my fingers.

No change in food and I think it may be Jeeves' moult... again! This always seems to happen when he decides to get rid of some fluff so I've given him a good groom and will pop pro-c in the water tonight and will see how we go.

Vibes for a happy bum and tummy would be much appreciated! Very Happy xxx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.  Empty Re: Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.

Post by paullp Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:41 pm

lots and lots of happy bum and tum vibes for tigger and jeeves Hugs , they are both so lovely! Love
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.  Empty Re: Happy New Year mum - here's a runny bum.

Post by fiver Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:29 pm

lots of tummy and bottom vibes Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 am

Hugs Vibes for Jeeves

icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 am

Keep your eye on them both , if it's just a bit it's not to bad but any poop that is
runny is a concern.

Sending both Tigger and Jeeves 'happy and well tummy' Vibes xxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks all Smile
Well last night when I popped them to bed there was nothing, and this morning there is still nothing so that's good. Last night they also had plantain to help settle tummies and a bit of pineapple.
This morning there are a few hairy poo's so the moult really is in full swing for the poor boy Rolling Eyes gave him another groom this morning and I could easily knit a jumper from it and I feel like I could cough up a fur ball Laughing
He has such different fur to Tigger.

It really was just a bit, nothing compared to what the poor boy had March/April last year. Even then we went to the vet with a sample (not our usual) who said 'Yes, that's poo' here's some probiotic and sent us home and it did slowly clear up.

A couple of months ago (coincedentally with another moult) there was a very small bit but it cleared within a day.

Strange things.

He's absolutely fine in himself and actually jumped from the platform ramp onto Tigger's head Laughing I don't think he could find his brakes!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Loads of loving and healing cibes on their way love, I am so glad he is OK in himself; those naughty botty burps.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 am

Sending loads of vibes your way! Such a wonderful 'present' for you!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Sending Jeeves lots and lots of vibes for his tum Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 pm

How is he doing Hun?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Since I posted the initial post there has been nothing more Katie. Just another dirty bottom bout for about 4 hours and then back to normal Rolling Eyes He's just testing me!

This really does happen every time he decides to moult so I really do wonder if it's connected. A good groom, a bit of pineapple and some plantain seems to help and he doesn't change personality wise or behaviour wise at all.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm sorry I missed this but I'm pleased to hear Jeeves is ok Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down