Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow & Bunny Pictures :)

+3
Sparky
Tuckerbunnies
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
7 posters

Go down

Snow & Bunny Pictures :) Empty Snow & Bunny Pictures :)

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:26 pm

The snow this afternoon Shocked
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160190_zps97305cab
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160194_zps1f564531

The field behind our back garden:
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160196_zps31d0a445

Looking from the bottom of my garden towards my house, as you can see its not exactly fenced but you can probably work out our garden
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160197_zpsc1bfa00d
Apple Tree
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160199_zpsbb23904e

shall we come out?
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160200_zps4f325567

Pickle thinks snow is yummy
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160205_zps6551a094
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160206_zps3340c9b7
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160220_zpsebb8c44e
Bella was digging in the snow , bless her
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160221_zpsbec8528b
"It's a bit deep daddy"
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160222_zps193d9d25
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160226_zps59e5687d
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160231_zps0b9bb1b3

Let's Binky!
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160233_zpsfa314b97
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160266_zps652a2265
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160277_zps1af037cf
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160278_zpsc955ca10
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160279_zps7ecafd47

Flopsy & Lily decided they did not want to go out so snuggled up together in the shed Laughing
Snow & Bunny Pictures :) P1160234_zpsa08decf1

It's heavily snowing right now, its already 17cm deep.
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Snow & Bunny Pictures :) Empty Re: Snow & Bunny Pictures :)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

I do love your set up Jack it's brilliant but you do need fencing at the end of your garden as I'd be worried about foxes besides dogs, but I know it's also not cheap as we have had a couple of fence panels that blew out and smashed on boxing day as we had gales and I'm shocked at just how much it would cost to replace them, but what a beautiful view you have.

As for the photo's as usual they are just wonderful you have managed to capture so much and I love them all but I have a couple of favourites...love Pickles little pink tongue Love love the 13th photo down of Pickles Love and all the rest after that Love Love Love Bella and Pickle certainly enjoyed the snow even if Flopsy and Lily didn't Laughing

As for the 16th photo down of Bella Love Love Love her little mowff Love

Just wonderful photos Thumbs Up

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I do love your set up Jack it's brilliant but you do need fencing at the end of your garden as I'd be worried about foxes besides dogs, but I know it's also not cheap as we have had a couple of fence panels that blew out and smashed on boxing day as we had gales and I'm shocked at just how much it would cost to replace them, but what a beautiful view you have.

As for the photo's as usual they are just wonderful you have managed to capture so much and I love them all but I have a couple of favourites...love Pickles little pink tongue Love love the 13th photo down of Pickles Love and all the rest after that Love Love Love Bella and Pickle certainly enjoyed the snow even if Flopsy and Lily didn't Laughing

As for the 16th photo down of Bella Love Love Love her little mowff Love

Just wonderful photos Thumbs Up

Hi maysie Wave Hope you're okay and having a good day, at the end of the garden there is wire fencing with barbed wire to stop cattle and sheep and things coming in the garden from the field but its not clear enough to show in the photo , however as you can see from the 4th photo its pretty open and its horrible , the garden just does not feel our own , parents are working and saving hard , its going to cost thousands. It will cause a bit up an upheaval with the neighbours though.. about the boundary there has not been fence for over 40 years, Basically we have lived here 3 years this september 2013 after doing a mutual exchange with my grandparents (mum's parents) they lived here for over fourty years and my mum grew up here Love we know all the neighbours they have been the same 30+ years Laughing but we want to have our own garden now for the pets and for us to enjoy , one day this year hopefully Very Happy

Thank you for your comment, have you had any snow?
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

I can imagine the price of your fence as we were shocked at how much 6 panels would be in our garden to replace Shocked at the moment we have just left it till we can afford to replace them as we have more important things like vet bills to pay . Including £200 for Helen's vet bill last night, but that was with a lot of meds and a big bottle of metacam.

We have had snow but not as much as you Jack Shocked , we have had none today so far but it is forcast for 6:00 pm so we shall see.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Sorry double post Embarassed

I'm new here Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I can imagine the price of your fence as we were shocked at how much 6 panels would be in our garden to replace Shocked at the moment we have just left it till we can afford to replace them as we have more important things like vet bills to pay . Including £200 for Helen's vet bill last night, but that was with a lot of meds and a big bottle of metacam.

We have had snow but not as much as you Jack Shocked , we have had none today so far but it is forcast for 6:00 pm so we shall see.

Fence prices are just bizarre! We really need to get decent fence that will last, as you vet bills come first, I really wish I had a job and could pay for my bunnies vet bills myself but my mum pays for them so had to take a bit of money out of the fence saving for Bella the past few months. We get a prescription and get a 180ml bottle of metcam from VetUk as it is a lot cheaper than getting it from the vets Very Happy Bella & Flopsy are both on it twice a day for their life so it is very expensive to go through the vets. I am getting a bit annoyed with the snow now , its going all over the bunnies lino in the shed Rolling Eyes Laughing

BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

BellaPickleFlopsyLily wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:I can imagine the price of your fence as we were shocked at how much 6 panels would be in our garden to replace Shocked at the moment we have just left it till we can afford to replace them as we have more important things like vet bills to pay . Including £200 for Helen's vet bill last night, but that was with a lot of meds and a big bottle of metacam.

Fence prices are just bizarre! We really need to get decent fence that will last, as you vet bills come first, I really wish I had a job and could pay for my bunnies vet bills myself but my mum pays for them so had to take a bit of money out of the fence saving for Bella the past few months. We get a prescription and get a 180ml bottle of metcam from VetUk as it is a lot cheaper than getting it from the vets Very Happy Bella & Flopsy are both on it twice a day for their life so it is very expensive to go through the vets. I am getting a bit annoyed with the snow now , its going all over the bunnies lino in the shed Rolling Eyes Laughing

Vet bills take a great chunk of our money but with 25 bunnies it's bound to but we do get a charity discount with having so many bunnies.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm

You do take some fabulous pictures, Jack - I love the one of levitating Pickle Laughing

I don't blame the fluffy ones for not wanting to come out - snow is not so much fun when you have long fur No
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 pm

wicked photo's jack they re a gorgeous bunch )I know I keep saying that) Laughing
I can tell which garden is your's by following them footprints Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaPickleFlopsyLily Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

fiver wrote:wicked photo's jack they re a gorgeous bunch )I know I keep saying that) Laughing
I can tell which garden is your's by following them footprints Laughing Laughing

thank you Rob Very Happy
Laughing Laughing that's very clever, I just cant wait for fence , is that silly for a 16 year old ? Laughing Embarassed
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
BellaPickleFlopsyLily
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

fiver wrote:wicked photo's jack they re a gorgeous bunch )I know I keep saying that) Laughing

That's what I did Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm

your only sixteen and waiting for a fence hmmm what goodsdo you want to fence gangster Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
no it's sensible in view of the buns and bovines Thumbs Up

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Gorgeous photos jack !

Beautiful !
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Lovely photos Love

I love the one of Pickle in the air Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 pm

What adorable photos, you have some lovely buns. Sorry about the snow. We have avoided it so far here but I think it is on its way.
Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down